So here we are.......

by Bring_the_Light 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

This is very nearly the most awesomest thing I've ever found in my entire f''n life!! I found my people. Please know I love you all and I wish terribly I had found you earlier.

I've been out and about in the world for 10 years. Raised in "the Spoof" for 17.5 years. Just got out of the Army National Guard, was thinking about life and have run around looking for old JW friends. The experience has been disturbing. I thought it was stupid and odd before, now the walls shake with insanity and many of my old friends have been lobotomized. It is the saddest thing I can even imagine. I am so glad I dodged the bullet on this crap.

Rock n' Roll saved my soul from Jesus Christ

Who's here from Minnesota??

• IcingHeart
    IcingHeart

Welcome to the forums, Bring_The_Light!

• JH
    JH

Welcome "Bring the Light"

Glad to have you here with us.

As you can see, I have many posts, so you need to have lots of respect for me......

• Honesty
    Honesty

Welcome Bring_the_light!!!

Watch out for JH

He starts some really weird threads

• JH
    JH

Watch out for JH

He starts some really weird threads

Haven't you figured it out yet, that JC is my cousin?

• wings
    wings

Welcome Bring the Light....I love this place.

Don't worry so much about JH, it is more about those of us who know HOW TO SCREAM REALLY LOUD . We can be scary.

welcome

• DJK
    DJK

Welcome Bring the Light.

The experience has been disturbing. I thought it was stupid and odd before, now the walls shake with insanity and many of my old friends have been lobotomized. It is the saddest thing I can even imagine. I am so glad I dodged the bullet on this crap.

I also tracked down some JW friends from 1974 and found even the ex-witness friends cold and unfriendly.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Welcome....Tell us about your life and yourself

• BFD
    BFD

Welcome Bringthelight! This place is awesome! I never knew there were people out there that could relate to me and how I felt for so many years. I too, wish I had found this place sooner.

Welcome!

BFD

• Casper
    Casper

WELCOME, Bring...

We're just as excited that you found us too...!! Can't wait to hear your story...

Cas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit