The Father in Me.

by R.Crusoe 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• greendawn
    greendawn

Apparently someone broke up your family but the good things you did as a father will no doubt hold up.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

If mosr roles you had - or even all of them - are either taken or somehow disappear, were they all 'egos' of you?

And so if they are gone and you are in the place of 'Who am I?'

Can an 'ego' mutate to as close to your NOWNESS as possible, in order to maintain as much control of your 'Form' as it is possible?

Is there still a moment of 'present' that can escape it?

Or is the ultimate relinquishing of self and all attachments of ego to the human form actually a convergence of the actual death of the form and its human appearance?

Removing all the identifications, is the maximum living reality of who you are, enshrined in the desire for the willing happy passage of this life into the next? - I guess the answer is a NO but I cannot explain why NO is the reasoned answer!

• wings
    wings
    the NOW has any power to EMPOWER the HUMAN of the self and BE what society/capitalism/others egos expect of you??

What about your expectations of yourself. Can't you compartmentalize those outside influences and rewrite your own expectations?

I know with me, when I am trapped under a large rock, it is hard to make sense of the emotions, thoughts of disparare. Those voices are so much louder it is hard to hear a clear thought. At times like that I try to keep it simple. (I know that might be hard for you). Simple, like, allowing myself to realize the beauty if a flower. Forgive me for my scrappy efforts). Maybe if I could make you smile, I'll think of a funny story and PM you.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

A flower id fine, a rock is fine, moss is fine!

It's the daily hours of what purpose exists in each of the NOW moments throughout that day that I am divorced from. The seeing human EGO turn its engines of egos minute by minute relentlessly year in year out!

I feel no longer able to sense it! No longer able to link with it. No desire to be with it even for another second!

That is what NOW I speak of. Humanity has no need of me and I am relieved!

• wings
    wings

So, it is more like an out of the body experience? My bad. I must have lost something in the translation. I even had the R. Crusoe to English dictionary out. I do try, you have to give me that.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

In a moment of awareness I may post a feeling! It may be skewed or ambiguous! Sometimes I am in a relaxed perky mood, but others may have me in a deeply hurting sullen one! The latter are sometomes when I blurt out an overwhelming thought or deep feeiling - because if not by the time I ever move on, a deeper depressive ego will arise and prevent me sharing the uselessness of what my 'awareness' was!

So I am for real - And I am on the edge! But recording what some of it is like as I feel it and get worked over by it.

I tried to let the Eckhart stuff take over my thinking and each time it succeeded a darker ego came along later till eventually I wondered if they were both headed to the same place - which ultimately they are!

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

Is this about the book "A New Earth" by Eckart Tolle? You mentioned Oprah/Eckhart above, and I'm trying to figure out what this thread is about. Are you reading this book? What are the "Shows" you're referring to? Show 7, etc.?

http://www.oprah.com/community/community/bookclub/tolle;jsessionid=ac11067f30d8a57e017d1d8e4c36a76aa163d5095f1f.e3qNbNuOaNmPe34Tch0Mc38Lbxz0?view=discussions

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

http://www.opraheckhartvideo.com/Archive.html

These are the shows!!

Amazingly unbelievable shows!

I think it was part way through the second that I wanted to make love to Oprah lol!! And several times afterwards!

Essentially they get deep into your psyche - very very!!

I did a self submission thing with them but still cant work a day-day reality from them - time maybe??? I'll report if they work for me and if I stop - they'll have worked for me in a different way no doubt - que sera!

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

http://www.oprah.com/obc_classic/webcast/archive/archive_watchnow.jsp

http://www.opraheckhartvideo.com/

Apologies for the reposting of links!

You will find the top link lets you download a whole show at one time!

The second link is in 10min clips but I find can be slow if their server is being 'hit' by too many people!

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Interesting... I'm really wondering what may result if Tolle's philosophy (about which I only heard through this board so far) gains momentum in the broader American public... I guess he must already be a good candidate for the "Antichrist" role in Evangelical sermons...

Playing with death under any trappings in never harmless -- nor can it be avoided at certain critical stages of life.

Hang in there, R. Crusoe, and remember my "theatre" analogy when you need it...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit