After fading, can you get away with DF'able sins?

by inkling 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 7 of 9 Rocks
    7 of 9 Rocks

I am glad i came to troll tonight

They can and will do what they want when they want....

"whatch going do when they come for you...."

but i was unlucky....my dad is city overseer... my x-wants to remarry and have a big splashy wedding with him as the center show....hmmm i should go the KH for the ceremony.....lol... after all i am there to see my 2 boys all dressed up... :)

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

If your elders are dicks they will still come after you. They tried to jc me after I had faded for almost 5 years. I sent a copy of that page from the Shepard book to the elders who were conducing my JC and on the end added "plus don't you know I was never babtised?!" (A total lie) but since they couldn't PROVE that I had been dipped I've never been df'ed.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Oh that reminds me. There's something that someone sent me a scan of that said "if the person still respects the authority of the elders then they should take steps" or something to that effect. In other words if they call you up to go to a JC and you say YES your agreeing that they still have authority over you (in their eyes) and then they will bust you even if you faded ten years ago.

When they called me I laughed at them and told them to keep playing their games and wasting their lives... As well as some other even LESS respectful/blastphemous things. You don't HAVE to be rude of course (I suggest it though it's a hell of a lot of fun) but you must NEVER give them the slightest impression that you respect them or their foolish beliefs!

• 7 of 9 Rocks
    7 of 9 Rocks

yeah... the new trick here is... if you do not meet with them... they go ahead anyway without you... or you can write the DA letter.... or meet and naturally show your lack of repentance....

i chose the meet... my kids happiness (they sill go with "daddy") was worth it... but i showed up... after their meeting was over in tight ass jeans, kicking boots, bight green shirt, red coat, and looking nice. No way was i wearing a skirt, i walked in thru the doors a 930, to a full hall.... Fuck them, and with a mountain of info... they didnt even take notes... (yes i have done this before but only with 2) so they had thier minds already made up

• 7 of 9 Rocks
    7 of 9 Rocks

oops.... my bad... i am a newbie... sorry for the swear... i ummmm did not read the rules to see if i can or not.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit