All names pertaining to the Witnesses....AKA "the Borg"

by middleman 11 Replies latest jw friends

• middleman
    middleman

I love (hava good laugh) when I'm reading the posts on this site and I see all kinds of names dedicated to the JW's. I'm gonna write the names I've seen and if anyone has something else, please do contribute.

1. Kingdumb Hell

2. My 2nd favorite "the Borg" *you will be assimilated....resistance.......is futile* pull the damn cables/hoses will ya?

3. dubs

4. going on "field circus"

5. Witchtower and Babble Society

6. the "UNawake magazine"

7. My personal favorite "the Grumbling Body" I fight laughter just writing/seeing this one. I think of cranky OLD men at Bethel stewing on how to cover their asses on yet another outdated/failed doctrine that has to be changed.

8. Beth Hell

I know there's many more that I've seen (but can't remember) it's late, I'm tired, and I'm going to bed. Night night........

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

My favourite one as told to me by a Bible student was "Janola Whitenesses" after the famous brand of bleach.

'JoHos' was common too

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

"Witlesses"

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I crack up everytime I see WT Wizard call the fds the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I don't know where else to put this, so I'm putting it here.

My (never been a JW) husband, was telling his sister that I was in the Witness Protection Program. He said we go to apostafests to meet other people in the WPP.

lisa

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Good thread! Lisa that one is priceless lol I don't have any to add, I just call them "the bastards that destroy lives."

• dinah
    dinah

"Field Circus" is the one that cracked me up. It still tickles me everytime I see it.

It makes me think a bunch of clowns falling out of a tiny car.

• watson
    watson

I have to go with WT Wizard's "filthfull.......

Gets me laughting too.

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Can't remember where I first read it, but the Washtowel Society had me cracking up...in addition to all the others

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I like the Asleep! magazine. I also use the terms witlesses, hounders (and hounder-hounders), and boasting sessions a lot.

One I liked last month was the Black Sabbath party, also called the REJECT Jesus Party. And the invitations to that were called wastes of paper.

I found that "Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger" term from the now (apparently) defunct Watchtower Information Service. It seems they had another apostate posting there that had some really interesting terms I never saw on this board, and that was one I picked up for import to here. It more accurately describes them than their official, self-given misnomer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit