Tough Questions for Jehovah's Witnesses are now up on Youtube...

by Tuesday 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I have the introduction video and the first two questions up now. So subscribe I'm going to do these videos as often as I have the free time to record the questions. Comment, rate, share all that fun stuff.

www.youtube.com/timkilgore

I'm hoping I get some actual responses, I'll probably just get called an apostate though. I'm hoping it turned out good, I dyed my hair one color and took out my nose ring for this

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Very nice - I'm going to go through your videos and decide which ones to add to the apostate videos I've already posted on my Facebook profile page. Do you still attend meetings? Are you fading?

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I've been gone for almost 7 years now, I haven't attended a meeting since the memorial a year after I left. I put an introduction video there first so that people could get a feel for who I was and what I was hoping to accomplish with the videos. I'm really trying to make this kind of a positive thing, I'm trying to ask the questions as neutrally as I possibly can, hopefully that will stop most of the negative responses at the source. I have a feeling it won't but it's worth a shot. Get these around as much as possible, I ended up going with the Tough Questions motif because it will get me a spot on a podcast with a ready made audience of a couple hundred.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Good for you. My viewpoint is that if I can stop one person from having a Bible study or continuing one then any effort I've made will be well worth it. Keep up the good work. You never know what kind of soil those seeds will be planted in. LOL

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I'm sure in the beginning it's going to be a bit slow. I already have received a couple of messages saying that I did a good job, so that's encouraging. I really only got a chance to post my first 2 questions, I am really planning to build up everything that I'm doing so the meatier questions come later. I'm going to post them as soon as I can, I have 28 more questions to go through that I've already written out. Two subscribers so far and the videos have only been up a couple of hours, I couldn't be happier

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I'm one of them. :-)

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Just to give a fair and honest eval of what I just saw - do you mind?

As Randy Jackson would say " Hey dawg - it was just alright for me - "

Can you 'slick it up a bit'? Just my 2 cents - but thanx for getting these questions out there. You have the video talent it looks like - just needs a tighter, crisper image. Please take it as intended - straight up. Thanx for sharing.

Jeff

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

With the actual question asking part you mean? This is the first time I've used a webcam so I'm still trying to get used to it. It's a work in progress and should get better as it progresses. To be honest my video editing skills are from editing together wrestling matches and making music videos, I understand all of that, actually shooting the thing is nearly foreign to me. I'm sure I'll be able to get it looking better in no time. I really appreciate the honest feedback, I'm going to need that if I'm going to turn any heads. Thank You.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I'm a suscriber. Very good work! Please, please, please don't allow your jw mother or any others in the cult to have unfettered access to you daughter!

• free2beme
    free2beme

Starts off with a good song and I was thinking "This could be good" and then I got bored with the actual presentation and you lost me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit