Preserve the Spirit of the Bethel Family! - Gerrit Losch ... HYPOCRITES!!!

by What-A-Coincidence 30 Replies latest jw friends

• VM44
    VM44

GERRIT LOSCH (Age 67)

Possible Relatives:

LOSCH, TOVE MERETE

Address City State Zip

124 COLUMBIA HTS BROOKLYN NY 11201

• asilentone
    asilentone

VM44, yes that is his wife, why post it here?

• VM44
    VM44

Hi asilentone,

I put Gerrit Losch's name into a few online databases that I know of and that is the information which was returned.

• besty
    besty
    from now on I will call him gerrit upye....only scottish people will know what that means

Ninj his full name is actually Gerrit Rite Upye Jnr.

• owenfieldreams
    owenfieldreams

Sounds like the marching orders have come down from Jaracz. Look for a major crackdown and purging of everyone at hq in NY.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    The brothers dressed in suits showed respect to our grand Creator

is it now disrespectful to wear anything else for any other occasion then??

tijkmo..of the understands gerrit upye and gerrit rite upye jnr class

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

is this twaddle real? Did he actually give a talk like this at Bethel? This is twaddle, disorganized twaddle. They are the most corporate of corporations. Oh gosh, it makes me tired.

• flipper
    flipper

Wow ! Thanks for posting this WAC! This Losch character really is wacked isn't he ? " We treasure older ones and value your experience ?" Right. Then explain the dismissal of hundreds of Bethel workers the last few months - mostly in their 40's to 60's !

Also about how a worldly or corporate attitude filters into Bethel- what a jewel of a quote, " How can such an attitude enter ? It comes from reading worldly journals , from the Internet, adopting theories , it is conveyed through brothers who own or do business in the world . " Well, yeah, goes without saying I'm self employed IN THE WORLD now for 25 years, and I have to have a CORPORATE attitude about my work to survive. Does the governing body condemn self employment now ? What's next - can't use the toilet ? All this organization does to it's members is take away, take away, and take away. Then it's control, control, control. You are right WAC- their spirit stinks of hypocrisy ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• VM44
    VM44

I wonder what it was that set Gerrit off to give such a talk?

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo
    creating artificial work when there is not enough work for everyone to do. Creating excessive and detailed manuals take away the dignity of the worker. It says that they are not able to do the work without detailed instructions, although there are some who may need such details. It does not admit that there are too many people in the department.

THIS has got to be the biggest two faced statement I have ever seen! Ever been to a KH quick build? How many unskilled volunteers show up for this one, with busy work found for all? How about back in the days of food service? 10 supervisors making sure soda count is accurate.

"Excessive and detailed manuals take away the dignity of the worker". Sounds like the Bethel policy and procedure manual to me! Oh, and be sure to wash your hands with soap and water after using the toilet! Here is an entire page long article about the scriptural reasons why you should do this...

I would have quit this company a long time ago, if I didn't have so many relatives and friends employed as well. Oh, well, I guess I'll just keeping having the "blue flu".....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit