WHEN DO JWS BELIEVE NATIVE AMERICANS CAME TO AMERICA?

by badboy 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

You guys!!!!!

You ask such silly questions. Don't you know that after the flood humans repopulated the earth and that the Native Americans somehow got here (but we don't need science to explain how)? Just accept what the GB tells you and everything else will be okay.

OKAY?

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

And which continents exactly did Christians go to saying,

'We bring you Jesus, the prince of peace, I will make you fishers of men!'

Or was that after the canonfire?

• shopaholic
    shopaholic
    There are actually a lot of people raised as JWs that don't realize that there was an ENTIRE REST OF THE WORLD besides what is remarked about in the bible, that was living functioning and recording history.

Exactly. And on the topic of Native Americans, I asked a JW friend this question recently and they told me they have no idea and that it didn't matter since that was not part of the larger issue. I also asked them where did Asians come from? They did not know. Then I asked if they realized that there was a whole world of people living in other parts of the world that didn't know anything about Jesus or the Bible. So like someone else said, certain topics are not even on the JW radar.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Noah took two indians on the ark, and after the flood the indians rode kangaroos to north and south america. The kangaroos continued their travels, eventually deciding to settle down in Australia.

The religion of the indians is part of Indianapolis The Great and is to be avoided by True Xtians™.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit