WHEN DO JWS BELIEVE NATIVE AMERICANS CAME TO AMERICA?

by badboy 23 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

RECENT DISCOVERIES INDICATE NATIVE AMERICAN WERE PRESENT FROM 14,300 YEARS AGO.

WHAT DO JWS MAKE OF THAT?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Jehovah's Witnesses don't believe Native Americans existed because there's no mention of them in the bible. They believe Native Americans were fictional characters in John Wayne westerns.

W

• BrentR
    BrentR

That practiced demonistic rituals.

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

As far as I know, the entire issue of when and how the Native Americans first came to North America is totally "off the radar screen" of the Witnesses, that is to say that they are utterly unconcerned with the question. After all, how many dubs are really into paleotology, archeology, or paleo-anthropology? I mean, it's not as if dubs flock by the droves to excavation sites. They're too busy lapping up the wisdom as dispensed by the faithful and discete slave.

As I know, the Mormons entertain the curious notion that Jesus [or is it some other bible character?] visited North America and preached to the native tribes. I'm hesitant to say it, because I'm really not all that "up" on Mormon doctrine, but isn't it one of their beliefs that the Native American tribes are the so-called "lost" tribes of Israel? I'm not really too sure at all if that is indeed one of the Mormons' doctrines. I do know that, throughout history, various ethnic groups, cultures and "races" have either been designated as representing the "lost tribes," or else they have declared that they themselves are the "lost tribes" of Israel.

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

Remember that JWs believe the first human being was created exactly 6033 years ago.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Got any reference to that 14K old date? I never heard that, but I'd love to see the proof.

• Gerard
    Gerard
    As far as I know, the entire issue of when and how the Native Americans first came to North America is totally "off the radar screen" of the Witnesses, that is to say that they are utterly unconcerned with the question.

I think that makes it a powerfull catalist to stimulate JW thinking.

As a non-JW i was under the impresion that blacks and natives don't count as people under WT's early doctrine.

• badboy
    badboy

I have put it on my blog geneticsabstracts.blogspot.com

Mitochondrial Dna was recovered from coprolites in paisley caves oregon, dated from 14,000 years ago

• oompa
    oompa

Actually it is http://geneticabstracts.blogspot.com/

no "S".................oompa

• badboy
    badboy

i don't KNOW THE NAME OF MY OWN BLOG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit