Jesus never existed!

by Layla33 63 Replies latest jw friends

• MissingLink
    MissingLink
    people who've left JWs, want for Jesus not to have existed. The motivation behind the desire is intriguing

I don't WANT anything! I'm totally impartial at this point, that's why I have a good perspective. If Jesus is divine, great! Sign me up! But the facts just aren't there from what I've seen. You might as well have faith in Zeus or any other god. "Faith without brains is dead." (MissingLink 2:26)

• MissingLink
    MissingLink
    I'm saying that it's important to you for some reason to discuss this. If you truly do believe, with every fiber of your being, that there is no Jesus, then why does it matter enough to make a thread about it? Why not spend your time on things you do believe in?

We just got out of a religion based on lies. Some of us are very excited about the actual truths we are learning and like to share them with each other. I think it's out of caring for each other that we share these things. I don't want my new friends here to be deceived into another pack of lies.

Why do you feel a need to shut down our discussion? If you think Jesus is awesome, then post a thread on that, and you and your Jesus buddies can have a great time.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    You might as well have faith in Zeus or any other god. "Faith without brains is dead." (MissingLink 2:26)

This is just the point. We don't know who the real God is. And Jesus is innocuous. It's those who would start controlling religions in his name that you need to warn people about.

• startingover
    startingover

Sorry to lump you together like that. I know you believe but that's probably as far as it goes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit