Have you ever apologize to someone for trying to convert to JW?

by justhuman 12 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I never ran into any of them once I left. That is the good part--I was lazy in field circus, generally letting the other person do all the doors and dogging it when it was my turn (I would try to get a quick "Not Interested"). And I didn't have any direct Bible (?) studies to apologize to, nor family members.

Not that I haven't tried to right the wrong. I have no way of knowing how many people I indirectly brought into the cancer. There could be tens of thousands and I have no way of knowing it. That is one reason I am on this forum (to help undo the damage I did by being a witless). I also have a blog full of apostate blogs on MySpace (maybe the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger saw it and decided that I was too dangerous there--someone could inadvertently land on one of them). I also take the apostate side on the arguments with the witlesses that appear on the MySpace forum--and they merely bash the sources without checking them out.

• Layla33
    Layla33

No, I haven't, because I can't even remember one bookstudy I had that lasted more than twice. I do want to apologize for turning in some teenagers I knew when I was a teenager for inappropriate behavior. I was forced to do it, but the fall out of it, tore that family apart. I felt terrible about that for a long time when I left.

• alamb
    alamb

I went back to my Bible Studies and said to "nevermind" everything we had talked about. They smiled and said they hadn't really believed it anyway.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit