Do you like yourslef?

by R.Crusoe 34 Replies latest jw friends

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I find this question another I hate to think of!!

I view myself through others which is a reality of zilch so it is bad karma for me to consider it!

Maybe its circumstantial of many life events but I'll bet exJWs feel the power of the above dynamic as a negative force for humanitarian ectics and personal self worth!!

• R.F.
    R.F.

Yep, I like myself very much.

• *summer*
    *summer*

When all is said and done, it comes down to "me, myself, and I"

Friends may come and go...friends may love or stab in the back...in reality, I am all I have.

So yes, I like myself.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Yes I like me very much. Sometimes I'm the only one on earth that understands me and we always get along

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I really do like the person I've become in the last 10 months since I got out of the cult. I think I have pretty good judgement without that influence, I'm fun loving and I love people.

• Layla33
    Layla33

I actually really like myself, I am so comfortable in my skin. And I think I am very funny/witty, which all my friends get a kick out of, because I always laugh very hard at my attempts of humor.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Do you like yourslef?

Yes. I rock. Everyone else sucks.

W

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

No but I try to

• inkling
    inkling

Yourslef? Is he Russian?

[inkling]

I am a nice guy, I am funny, and I care for others. I am one who always thinks the best about people and gives them the benefit of the doubt. But I still don't know if I like me. Maybe if I get to know me better?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit