Ok guy's what's in your pockets?

by greenhornet 44 Replies latest jw friends

• BrentR
    BrentR

I used to carry the Gerber short cut multi tool but it was still too heavy.

• ramtrucker
    ramtrucker

Wallet in my left front pocket.

Three inch case folding Case knife, keys, sometimes change in the right front pocket.

White handkerchief in right rear pocket.

Seldom have anything in left rear pocket.

I copied my dad's habit of carrying my wallet in my left front pocket. Less easy to have stolen by a pickpocket.

(During the 1958 International Assembly in New York City, I carried a subway map folded up in my left rear pocket. At some point during the time I was there, I had it stolen!)

Being from Washington State, and 17 1/2 years old, and my first time away from my parents oversight for any length of time, I spent a lot of time exploring New York City. The subway system afforded a wonderful, inexpensive way to travel from point to point.

I traveled back and forth from the Pologrounds and Yankee Stadium, plus out to Coney Island twice, as well as many other places in the City.

I've never had a desire to revisit that town. LOL

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I've written about this before in another thread. I have an old canvas military bag, small at about 12x10x4, with a bunch of pockets etc. in which I carry the wallet, cell phone, multi-tool, glasses, digital recorder, sketchbook, journal, pens, pencils, checkbook, drugs (legal), papers and occasionally a camera or pistol. It'll fit in the saddlebags on my motorcycle and is easy to have with me in the truck. I've got a bigger backpack for my Nikon and lenses, but don't always want to have that with me.

The bag gets rid of all the shit from your pockets, saves your back from your wallet, and is way cooler than a fanny pack (come on, fanny packs scream "overweight old fart!!"). Think Indiana Jones and Jack Bauer - gotta have a place to carry those extra clips for the automatic!

S4

• MsBHaving
    MsBHaving

An elastic for my hair

• kzjw
    kzjw

lint & buttons!

• minimus
    minimus

What isn't? A lot of cash and cards. I should use a wallet but it's not practical for me.

• Twitch
    Twitch

My hand

lmao

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Just got home from work and in my shirt pocket is a spiral notebook, pen and pencil.

Pants: Wallet, handkerchief, comb (even though I'm 80% bald), keys, some small change, and a flash-drive.

HappyDad

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

It sure ain't babyfood.

Actually, it's a knife.

• DublDipd
    DublDipd

Magnetic money clip (empty). Tin of snuff (full).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit