Finally-Free

Wallet, change, keys, lint.

W

• R.F.
    R.F.

Wallet, phone, and keys.

• BrentR
    BrentR

I hope you guys are not keeping your wallets in your back pockets and sitting on them. You will damage your lumbar disks eventually from having your sacrums offest. My wallet is in my jacket pocket in the winter and a fanny pack in the summer. I don't want anything that looks like a "man purse".

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I hope you guys are not keeping your wallets in your back pockets and sitting on them. You will damage your lumbar disks eventually from having your sacrums offest.

I keep everything in my front or coat pockets for precisely that reason. I've lost count of the times I've been out of commission because of my lower back problems.

W

• BrentR
    BrentR

I still have not been able to convince my dad to even though he has excuciating low back pain. And take a guess on which side hurts?

• *Incubus
    *Incubus

a wocket...

Dr Suess reference

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    And take a guess on which side hurts?

The right side where the wallet is?

When my back goes out I usually have a bulge just to the right of my lower spine - that's the side where I used to keep my wallet. It is visible to the eye and hurts like hell.

W

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

wallet, phone, keys, and a Gerber.

• crapola
    crapola

Sooner, what's a Gerber?

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

As little as possible. I stopped carrying a wallet in my back pocket for the same reason listed above-back pain. Now, I just carry a money clip with my DL, debit & credit cards, a few of my business cards in my front pocket. I always have a pocket knife on me, my phone & my keys.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit