Told hubby I don't believe its the truth...

by cognac 13 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear69
    joelbear69

he's thinking of what it will mean to disagree with you or....

agree with you.

• virgo
    virgo

COGNAC- Been following your progress with great interest. I have been fading for the last 5 years and have only recently been confiding with my wife the things I have found on the net. I also do not believe this is the truth but have not as yet had the courage to tell her this. BTW my wife does agree with me about the hypocracy in the Borg.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Cognac - it's like being in love and you aren't anymore but have to say it - except others are still wrapped up in it which makes it all complicated !

You were true to you!

That takes massive courage when you possess tons of empathy for others feelings, but it shows you are re-attaching to your inner-slef the WT have been dictating to you about!

I see it will be awkward but how do you feel about what I say?

Was it the right thing for who you are??

Remember - if others weren't so 'inner slef' under WT control they likely would be pleased for you and that you are respecting yourself and your feelings and your views!

I'm pleased you did what you felt was inside you!! Amazing!

• cognac
    cognac
    I hope this means that he fully accepts that you no longer want to be a witless.

Not sure if he fully accepts it, but I have made it clear to him...

have been fading for the last 5 years and have only recently been confiding with my wife the things I have found on the net. I also do not believe this is the truth but have not as yet had the courage to tell her this. BTW my wife does agree with me about the hypocracy in the Borg.

It's really difficult to say these things. You know best what is right for your situation and what you can and can't live with. It's a difficult course to take and you really have to be ready for it. I wish you the best in your endeavors...

That takes massive courage when you possess tons of empathy for others feelings, but it shows you are re-attaching to your inner-slef the WT have been dictating to you about!

Thanks Crusoe. It's really difficult to remain balanced... I hear what your saying. It's difficult to try and do what's right all the while trying to not hurt people in the process...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit