Told hubby I don't believe its the truth...

by cognac 13 Replies latest jw friends

• cognac
    cognac

He didn't even argue with me, ok...

It's just, I didn't even realize things myself until I actually said it outloud to him... I didn't realize the depth of how painful certain things they do are...

It's like, my heart just turned warm and dropped to the pit of my stomach... I feel awful, all over again...

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Please see my response to your last thread of this same title

• moshe
    moshe

Yeah, I remember when I told my JW wife that 20 years ago. "This above all: To thine own self be true--" How many people can say they are able to do that? Maybe we wouldn't have so many people on psychotic drugs, if people stopped lying to themselves everyday. Are you done Cognac? I am afraid not- this is just act one of, " my exit from the WT". You did a brave thing Cognac, I am proud of you.

• cognac
    cognac
    Please see my response to your last thread of this same title

lol, holy crap... His response get's better each time, lol... He has gone from hysterical to indifferent. I, at this point, think he's indifferent.... I think he's only in it for his friends anyways...

• cognac
    cognac
    You did a brave thing Cognac, I am proud of you.

hmmmm. Thank-you very much, but, honestly, I'm not so sure. I think it just depends on the person your married to. Seriously. My 1st husband was completely crazy and my 2nd was completely the opposite...

I try to be stong, but, that's all it is, in my specific situation... I wouldn't be so adament with my last husband... Good, god, glad I'm outta that relationship...

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

Cognac, Dear,

I hope that your hubby sees the truth too. It is wonderful when you are both out together.

I will be praying for you both.

Love and hugs,

Velta

• flipper
    flipper

COGNAC- It truly is interesting your husband did not disagree with you. What was his response exactly ? Just out of curiosity . You will continue to " realize the depth of how painful certain things are " the more " non-witness" reading of books you do which will educate and show you how far off track - they really are ! I highly recommend for you shortly , " Crisis of Conscience " , and " Combatting Cult Mind Control" as these books will not only show you how the " real organization " acts behind closed doors at Bethel, but these books will show you what has led you to get to this point in your journey of doubting the Witness organization. Sneak off and read then somewhere. Good luck ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• dawg
    dawg

And that's all he did? damn!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

perhaps because he's seen one or two things for himself, he isnt accusing **shrug**

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I hope this means that he fully accepts that you no longer want to be a witless. And, eventually he too will turn apostate and see through their lies. Then you can both be together, united, outside the tower.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit