by R.Crusoe 11 Replies latest jw friends

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Whoever you are?

Whoever just is at loves doorstep?

Speak to me!

I am with where you are!

Well see how it goes.

I am just me =absent $, £ or profanity = bare bones of humanity and tipping the balance of ages insanity before the fall into death!!!

Maybe I have a year or two left of retrieval at half way to 90 I'm not much to peer at but willing to give all my soul to what's fortuned!

And I dont have agendas or expected crescendos but neither then should you have either else I'm preferring my own kadeiver!!

rsvp BY WHATEVER IS YOUR fancy.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

OMG!!! My dream come true.........keep searching, you WILL meet your match one day.

NMG

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Hey bud... always sound so eager? Could be a problem.

• BFD
    BFD

I am just me =absent $, £ or profanity = bare bones of humanity and tipping the balance of ages insanity before the fall into death!!!

Don't worry RCrusoe, you're off the hook with me!

BFD

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

R.Crusoe-----------You are still young, you are not old. Keep searching, they are out there. You are funny.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

I want you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think PEC would like it. There are others out there, wish you luck.

• Layla33
    Layla33

R. - you just need to get laid, hon.

But seriously, you will feel fine, just need to relax, and feel the comfort of a warm body next to yours in the horizontal position. hehe

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Layla = typical female = make you feel the pain of woman flesh that aint there! lol. long distance US females sound hotter than summer barbaqueues! Wow you hot American ladies!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Good golly R...you're a total romantic!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I echo R.Crusoes' words.

Do you know how difficult it is to find someone decent enough out there to want to share your life with.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit