Very Rare! "MILITARISM" by JFR

by Nathan Natas 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Sometime beween August of 1914 and October of 1916, the highly esteemed "Judge" Joseph Franklin Rutherford wrote a little tract with the title,

"MILITARISM - How will it be Forever Destroyed? A Masterly Discourse by J. F. Rutherford of the New York City Bar"

The 12 page tract is not dated, but was sold by the Associated Bible Students of Norristown PA for 3 cents.

This historic document is available FOR FREE as a pdf file from

http://www.badongo.com/file/8722863

Enjoy!

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I tried a download and it told me I had downloaded 578mb in the last hour already!

??????????

What's that all about??? Rubbish!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Robinson -

While we usually monitor all your activities with great interest from the UADNA Orbiting Space Platform, we were experiencing technical difficulties with our monitoring equipment during the time you attempted the download. We suggest you try again later, and we shall be watching with great interest. Oh, and stop with the aluminum foil hats. They are only slightly effective.

Have you been downloading 578 mb from Badongo recently? Maybe that's significant. We don't control Badongo.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

That's just the point - I aint been on it!!!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Nathan Natas: (Six pack)

Thank you Nathan for this rare file! Your download link worked just fine.

Looks great!

Cheers! Atlantis!

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

No response!

Locked out of download for some reason - Que sera!

• chasson
    chasson

Thanks Nathan. Do you know the date of this booklet ?

Charles

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Thanks Nathan. Never heard of that one. Antique crazy really is much funner than modern crazy.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Wow, this rocks!! :)

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hi Chasson -

No, the tract was published without a date on it, but from what JFR writes it is apparent that it was written after WW1 started (1914) and before CTR died (Oct. 1916) and JFR ascended to the seat of power. In this regard it is similar too "GOD'S PLAN OF SALVATION FROM A LAWYER'S POINT OF VIEW" which, I think, is also not dated. but if JFR had been president of the WTB&TS he wouldn't have described himself simply as a member of the NYC bar.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit