no longer a JW annoucement

by asilentone 36 Replies latest jw friends

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

NO, i'm not upset!! Just didn't realized why it had been brought up!

Sorry if you thought I was!

All is good!

• besty
    besty

I find it sad that the OP has 4000 posts here under his belt and is still letting the WTS decide who he can socialize with.

Grow a pair dude - big healthy cojones will help you balance better at the bowling :-)

• asilentone
    asilentone

Besty, his girlfriend has a big mouth, that is the reason why I am avoiding him, I have huge inheritance waiting for me if my JW parents ever die. I have the right to decide which risks that I am going to take, not you. If I get busted, let be it. I am the one on the boat and you are not going to rock the boat for me. Get it? Thank you for your understanding.

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Why can't they allow an "unrepentant" JW to say goodbye to the cong,..PERHAPS JUST BEFORE THE ANNOUNCEMENT?

• asilentone
    asilentone

it has never happened before. duh

• besty
    besty

AST - I still find your situation sad. I hope your possible future inheritance reimburses what you are losing every day - freedom.

• asilentone
    asilentone

besty, I have freedom my own way, life is not always fair. I am okay, really.

• Scott77
    Scott77

CrazyBlondeb,

You are welcome. I thought you was upset with me. So is everything ok with you right now? Are you still fighting to come out of the borg like asilentone?

Scott77

• asilentone
    asilentone

scott, crazyblondeb is df'd.

• asilentone
    asilentone

read her profile.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit