Anyone DF'd and you DID'NT know why?

by avishai 17 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

Almost never in all the halls I've been in, it was always common knowledge.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Sometimes it is very obvious to know why some people get df'd, but for other people, it is hard to tell sometimes.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

They usually give the local needs talk the following 2 weeks after a Df, which pretty much tells all in it.

hope4others

• avishai
    avishai

Yeah, or they and or their wives tell the sordid details that day!! Or their kids. So much for ecclesiastical privilege.

• Honesty
    Honesty

It appears that the majority of 'Local Needs' parts are all about apostates and the internet.

• Casper
    Casper

We always knew "Why"...........regardless of what anyone may think, People Talk.....

Cas

• Satanus
    Satanus

Actually, when they dffd me, they didn't give a reason. Since i left right after the jc meeting, never got any feedback about it either. W the challenges i presented on their doctrines, there could only be one reason.

S

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Elderettes get the news out very efficiently.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

There was always talk around the congregation as to why someone was disfellowshipped, but I have learned since my disfellowshipping that the gossip going around wasn't true in some cases. I have seen in at least a few cases that when an abused woman is df'd, the story is that she committed adultery whether it is true or not.

• avishai
    avishai

Sometimes it was the elders saying from the platform "IF we catch you even SPECULATING on why this person was df'd, YOU will be df'd." Those were usually the child molesters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit