How would you build a World from scratch?

by edmond dantes 11 Replies latest jw friends

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I'm not sure because the wisdom of my heart assumes others would feel like me - which I know many do not!

If everyone felt as I do then we would all pull together for whatever things nature and beauty willed!

Love and collaboration would be paramount!

I think polygamy would be a cool idea unless some chose not to - which sets up division right away so mmmm???? I have no problem with lots of affection and intimacy cuz I think its very healthy and natural but should be done with nature in mind and if the creator could speak directly I sure would like that!

Humanity is a confusion to my inner core! Would I share my wife if others were lacking affection??? I hope so!! I feel problems creep out of lies and deviation from saying how you feel with no inhibitions so total honesty is essential!

And posessiveness is absent!

Would I want to sleep with other females if I loved her - probably not but possibly yes if things were communal and everyone cool with the whole natural ethos!

Conflicts would be non existent!

Work ethic would be high and enjoyable - like team playing for the good of all!

Its a ridiculous 'Heaven' when you consider the angers and posessiveness in society to ever contemplate an everlasting harmony but the idea feels cool to me somehow - though my experience of the above is zero but the idea appeals to my feelings somehow! Not sure what the reality would be like!!

• ssrriotsquad
    ssrriotsquad

I would use Simcity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit