Did the WTS actually get it right in 1942?

by Olin Moyles Ghost 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• whereami
    whereami

WOW!! I was thinking about this last week at the book study. My wife said the same thing, "see they got this wright". I said, without knowing, that at the time the WTS knew no more than everyone else. So it would be easy to repeat what was being said allready. I just knew I was correct.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Instead I found that it merely meant that Knorr could read the newspaper like everyone else.

Another example of WT re-writing their own history to suit their needs.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

No, it got it almost completely wrong. First of all, there was already the agreement between the Axis Powers, Japan and Hungary on 11/20/1940 to establish a "new League of Nations", and so Rutherford taught in 1941, just before his death, that the Axis powers would win the war and try to declare "peace and security" by gaining totalitarian control over the world. But then a week before he died, the Declaration by United Nations was promulgated by the Allied Powers. So Nathan Knorr declared that the war would end with the establishment of the UN that was proposed by the Allies, but with the totalitarian powers playing a major postwar "religious" role. This is what was really predicted about the UN: that the Vatican would hold the UN together, "as a supranational power over the postwar confederacy of nations", and the Vatican would place armies all over the world that would keep the peace as a powerful international police force. This would be set up very quickly after the cessation of hostilities, for sudden destruction would follow after the declaration of "peace and destruction". By no means would there be a lengthy post-war period. The UN, led by the Roman Catholic Hierarchy, would gain control over the nations of the earth through its armies, and it would set to work in banning the Kingdom Message -- declaring it treasonous. Then the national powers would realize that they have been hoodwinked by the Vatican and take their vengeance on Christendom, and then God would intervene and destroy the national powers as well. So.....did all of that happen in the year or two following VE-Day and VJ-Day in 1945?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Selective memory of history will almost always vindicate the historian.

Jeff

• Olin Moyles Ghost
    Olin Moyles Ghost

Thanks for the info. It's interesting that the footnote to paragraph 5 mentions the New League of Nations formed by the axis powers, but conveniently fails to mention that the U.N. was actually formed in 1942!

• bobld
    bobld

Oh,yeah they got a lot of things right like the END WOULD COME in 1975.Than deny they said it.

Why did they join satan Org the UN in 1991 if they knew it was his ORG in 1942?

Bob

• DocBob
    DocBob

There's an old saying "Even a blind hog finds an acorn once in a while."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit