The Scarlet Colored Wild Beast and Gorbachev

by jgnat 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

And since all the heads are identified it is revealing that at the period 1984 AD - 1991 AD which is a core of the end-time era the leader of the Red Beast - the Soviet Union was Michail Gorbaczew who had a red stain on his forehead ! This was a unique event that underscored the fact the Soviet Union was the manifestation of the red beast of the Apocalypse.

Thanks OBVES, for that demonstration of the point I made in another thread that it's virtually impossible to effectively parody the lunacy of conspiracy theorists and end time pseudo-prophets. No matter how ridiculous or humorous an idea is, there is some wacky nutjob like you or JCanon or What-A-Coincidence who will treat it as if it is real and sensible.

• OBVES
    OBVES

All preceding signs that are given in the Bible must occur ! The end of the world will not take place before the end-time signs happen. And the signs were given in the Bible for true christians to enable them to identify the end-times came and they should expect the return of the Messiah.

If we have the red beast that precedes the end of the world it must happen first . If not , the next stages of the end -time cannot take place !

Did you hear some people claiming Christ may return any hour even at this present hour ? It is not correct ! Those people would have to identify all preceding signs that they took already place . If not how can they claim Christ may come any hour or even at this present hour ?

Now, those who have true christian religion are supposed or expected tom understand what is the red beast . And at issue is who is the best in the identifying that red beast.

I am using a solid timeframe to identify that red beast and its history dates back to the year 1914 AD when the world war I broke and paved the way for the appearance of the Red Russia when Bolshevik Revolution took place. Satan in the final days wanted to thwart God's plan for God's Kingdom using his last chance to do so by setting up the ungodly state that wanted to establish the human Paradise on Earth . The world was to be of a just world without wars ,exploatation , social justice and eternal peace etc ! This was to mimic God's Kingdom but that was to be done without God ! And in the year 1991 AD God put the end to that human plan. No man without God Yahweh can built a just world . The year 1991 AD is a proof that the best human efforts will fail.

Since it was to be the last human social system and failed we know the only hope is in God Yahweh for better future for all good people.

Only under God's Guidance and with His government set up : Jesus Christ and his 144000 disciples the world will emabark on the most noble task of building the happy life for anyone saved !

In 2011 AD God Yahweh should put the end to all people who oppose God's plan of Salvation as given in the Bible .

Christ and his 144000 servants are those who lead the nations to God Yahweh.At present we have the remnant of those 144000 class.Some of them at least will stay alive when Jesus returns .The present world order is doomed to destruction in the near future.

• jgnat
    jgnat

So, Obves, I only have to put up with your prediction for three years? If I am right and you are wrong, and those who you consider "opposers" continue to exist, say, by this time of year, 2011, will you promise to put away your calcuations?

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I do wonder how anyone puts up with all that refuse?

• jgnat
    jgnat
    I do wonder how anyone puts up with all that refuse?

I believe it is by accamitization to small doses.

• bsmart
    bsmart

So where is OBVES these days? Has he gotten on his meds and figured out the KingdomHall is really the loony bin?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit