The Scarlet Colored Wild Beast and Gorbachev

by jgnat 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jgnat
    jgnat

The insanity continues this week, with the study of the Revelation book and the continued application of Revelation 17 to the "Anglo-American power" and the United Nations. We're on chapter 35. I think I've been assigned study duty because these obscure connections fly well over poor hubby's head.

What twigged my interest this week is reference to a "prominent leader of the former Soviet Union" who "joined the popes in Rome" in expressing support for the UN. I did a little investigative work, and confirmed this was Gorbachev. Whenever the society fails to give credit, I wonder.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=940DE1DA1F3EF934A35751C1A96E948260

Here's Gorbachev's acceptance speech to the Nobel committee for winning the peace prize in 1990.

http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/laureates/1990/gorbachev-acceptance.html

• dawg
    dawg

You still go to the meetings?

• sacolton
    sacolton

What is the view of the WTBTS on:

“He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelations 13:16-17

How do they explain this scripture?

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Well, he does have the "mark of the beast" on his forehead (and it's scarlet-coloured)!

alt

• jgnat
    jgnat

Let's put it this way, dawg. I'm still married to a Witness. I do attend on occassion. I was at the Memorial this year, for instance.

Salcoton, as you can imagine, when it fit's the society's purpose, they go "figurative" instead of "literal". On page 197 they explain the mark in this way, "Anybody engaged in everyday activiteis such as buying and selling is pressured to do things the way the wild beast does, as, for example, in celebrating holidays. They are expected to worship the wild beast, letting it rule in their lives, so as to receive its mark."

• jgnat
    jgnat

Funky, that's hilarious!

• sacolton
    sacolton
    as you can imagine, when it fit's the society's purpose, they go "figurative" instead of "literal". On page 197 they explain the mark in this way, "Anybody engaged in everyday activiteis such as buying and selling is pressured to do things the way the wild beast does, as, for example, in celebrating holidays. They are expected to worship the wild beast, letting it rule in their lives, so as to receive its mark."

2 Timothy 4:3

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I remember a lot of us joking about him when he came in to power, "Look he's got the mark of the wild beast". Now he's long been

out of there.

hope4others

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

I guess this doesn't tie in with that Simpsons' episode where he learned Bush Sr.'s only weakness

• OBVES
    OBVES

Do you like geography ? Take a look at our earth globe from 1980s. When you look down to the earth from North Pole facing the Soviet Union below and the United States above you can see a shape of the USSR resembling a running leopard from the East Sea towards Europe - its head is in the western part of the Soviet Union.

What John the Apostle saw in his vision and only from God Yahweh such vision could come was the end-time political map that will duplicate the ancient times of great powers hostile to God .

The Soviet Union of the period 1984 AD - 1991 AD - 1999 AD which is the period of the great spiritual tribulation had 7 republics in the western part and they were the heads of the red beast: Estonia,Latvia,Lithuania, Russia, Belorusia ,Ukraine , Moldavia. The 8th head of the beast was one of the seven heads and that was the Russian Republic as it had small part in the west as the Kalinningrad Region.

And since all the heads are identified it is revealing that at the period 1984 AD - 1991 AD which is a core of the end-time era the leader of the Red Beast - the Soviet Union was Michail Gorbaczew who had a red stain on his forehead ! This was a unique event that underscored the fact the Soviet Union was the manifestation of the red beast of the Apocalypse.The enmity directed towards God of the Bible is that Red beast and all who oppose the end-time servants of God Yahweh and Jesus Christ bear the mark of the red beast. For that to happen there had to be the true christian religion revived and taught to the world.

We must identify 10 external expressions of 10 horns of the red beast . If the beast was accurately identified there must have been the 10 horns of the beast and we look for them on both sides of the red beast running.The two sides with horns . And it was in 1984 AD-1991 AD. 6 horns were: Poland, East Germany, Czechoslovakia , Rumania, Hungary,Bulgaria and 4 horns in East Asia: North Korea, Mongolia,People's Republic of China, Vietnam. All countries had the same social systems like the Soviet Union and were all linked geographically.

All in all we have a wonderful proof we came to the end- time era as the Bible predicted. Go to my posts and see why I am writing about the period : 1984 AD - 1991 AD.

Why Albania is omitted ? Because Yugoslavia with his unique form of capitalism seperated Albania from the cluster of the communist states in the Eastern Europe.That is why we can speak about 6 horns of the red beast in Europe.And we had exactly 4 communist states in Asia who were joined geographically to the Soviet Union. Under such extremely complicated circumstances the prophecy of the Bible was fulfilled !It will never be repeated in mankind's history throughout the eternity. That is why we have a solid foundation to believe the end of the world should occur within a few years .The last human social system built with human hands without God Yahweh ended horribly in 1991 AD - which was like the year of the end of the world in some sense. The last human system that was a result of all previous social systems collapsed badly in 1991 AD. And it seems we have a 20-year delay in the final destruction of the enemies of God Yahweh as pattrned by the dates: 607 BC and 587 BC - a 20-year delay. 1991 AD + 20 years = 2011 AD.

Only God Yahweh can build a just system: free of wars with eternal peace , where all living will be truly happy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit