conversations starters for field service

by megaflower 21 Replies latest jw friends

• megaflower
    megaflower

1. Why do we grow old and die

2.What is the condition of the dead

3. What is the purpose of human life

now remember, you should do a 30 sec presentation and if all possible start a door step bible study. Lets see how well we can do

• dinah
    dinah

Do we hafta? I'm a bit outta practice.

How about starting a conversation off with "You are going to DIE if you don't listen to me, read these magazines and get the the Kingdom Hall." It's much more honest.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I am a rebel Jezebel and I will use my own converation starter, thank you very much.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Here is a conversation starter from my door to the knocker.

Are you here to unplug my toilet? You sure got there fast, but you are not really dressed for the job. Why did you bring this lady with you? Is she going to keep me company til you finish the job, so I can justify paying you $22 an hour for plunging my pooper? I am so glad you came with a bag full of those pamphlets, I needed a new and mor colorful toilet paper and these will just fit the bill!

Now get off my porch before I push my foot so far up your stupid ass you will be tickling my feet with every bite of food you take......

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

1. Why do we grow old and die
    I have it on good authority it's because of candida or maybe it's white sugar or maybe it's because some guy who never existed pissed off a sky daddy who also never existed.

2.What is the condition of the dead
    They're dead.

3. What is the purpose of human life.
    to live, which doesn't include wasting any precious moment in field service saying inane things to uninterested people.

• flipper
    flipper

Here's my conversation starter when witnesses come to my door : " We're you aware that the Watchtower society settled 16 child abuse lawsuits out of court last year paying out millions of $$$$ to witness victims ? " Then I stand there just reveling in their response ; then respond appropriately . And their education begins

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Yes we really are here to convert you to our religion.

hope4others

• chickpea
    chickpea

have you ever wondered, if there is a loving god, why so many wars, famines, wars, natural disasters, wars, plagues continue to decimate his creation? perplexing, aint it? have a nice day....

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

"Iam here to Eat your Braaaains....Arrrrrrrrrwww" .......good bible study starter!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

In the spirit of fully integrated honesty, I will put the most honest one I can think of here:

Hi, we're here to recruit everyone in the world into our Dark Ages cult. And, while we're at it, we want all your money so we can defend all the pedophiles in our organization and have some left so we can do the legal wrangling needed to start the whole world into the Second Dark Ages.

Once you take our littera-trash, you are going to be committed to studying it weekly (using only our tampered-with Bible). You will then be going to boasting sessions three separate days a week. You will have to throw away everything that means anything to you, learn everything in our littera-trash and unlearn everything you have learned in school. Then you will have to spend all your time spreading this cancer to yet others, while obeying every petty rule in our books and that come out periodically from the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger.

Then, you will sign your life away at baptism. At that point, if you ever leave, you will be harassed and shunned by all of your "friends" (yes, one of the rules is that you will have to lose your existing friends). There is no using independent sources to verify our doctrine or the accuracy of our tampered-with Bible, and no independent Bible study. Now, take this book and give us all your money so we can hurry up and get the whole world into the Second Dark Ages.

Hopefully, the door will be slammed in the faces.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit