Do you believe God is guiding you throughout life?

by JH 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gregor
    Gregor

No, but I could if I wanted to.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think God is misguiding me, for the purpose of corraling me through that damn Value Destroyer Training school by eliminating all other alternatives that could have rendered me ineligible. Now, my goal is to make them waste as much money defending themselves against my barrage of exposures and to cut off influx of their money before they are able to use me in any nefarious capacity. The ultimate would be to have them have to cut off the Value Destroyer Training School for lack of money altogether, and then they will look even more ridiculous for ruining my sex life for it. It will look like the man that tore down the storage buildings to build bigger ones, and then they called for his life.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I think God is mis guiding me, for the purpose of corraling me through that damn Value Destroyer Training school by eliminating all other alternatives that could have rendered me ineligible. Now, my goal is to make them waste as much money defending themselves against my barrage of exposures and to cut off influx of their money before they are able to use me in any nefarious capacity. The ultimate would be to have them have to cut off the Value Destroyer Training School for lack of money altogether, and then they will look even more ridiculous for ruining my sex life for it. It will look like the man that tore down the storage buildings to build bigger ones, and then they called for his life.

WTWizard, have you ever considered talking with a professional therapists about your anger and frustration? It may help you to get better. Burn

• Casper
    Casper

If he is, I must have pi$$ed him off somewhere along the line....

Cas

• anewme
    anewme

Absolutely NOT!

I used to believe this because I was told this.
    But now I think this concept was told to me in order for me to remain tied to a church and contribute financially to it.

Give and you shall receive! Give to God and He will give to you.

Churches take good advantage of this concept and extract large sums of money from their members on a regular basis.

I can remain in the light and "see" what is good v.s evil in the world
    or I can withdraw from the light and live in the dark and cold and fall prey to all sorts of evil and vileness.

I think God and what he stands for is a CHOICE. Call him a LIFESTYLE CHOICE.
    I prefer the warmth of a godly life. I prefer the kindness, mercy and love of a more godly life.

Living the godly life has its own rewards.

Plus living the godly life leaves one with a peace of mind and heart and comfort knowing one has
    followed the heart and conscience (I believe from God) and by thus doing so has fullfilled Gods
    intention.

But God does not actively guide me. He does not buy me cars, or provide a house. The training comes from observing God's wisdom in nature and reading about truly godly people and doing wise things in
    respectful imitation.

• real one
    real one

LIfe presents hardship and good times. You learn (or not) through experience, and you can rely on the experience of others. You can watch what happens to others, and you can guess the best course.

Thats exactly what Satan wants you to think.

I believe God is guiding me and I am a piece of work to deal with. I will always serve him no matter what. As i studied w jw i grew further away from him but i am now renewing my relationship with him. As i read the Bible i do find that many people try to deny God and think for themselves. such is the world today. not a good move imo. Just another devise of Satan. Who is ooh sooo clever. I have had people read the scriptures right in front of me and twist the meaning of them and not get the truth.

Watch out for that transforming angel of light. He dosent care who you worship as long as it is not Jehovah or Jesus.

God will guide us all if we let him.

• Gregor
    Gregor

:"Thats exactly what Satan wants you to think".....real one.

This is a great example of the intellectual depth of argument of believers in general.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit