True Weird JW Stories!

by new boy 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• new boy
    new boy

I have two true strange stories.

The first story is of this guy (lets call him Bob) that comes to the Portland Oregon EXJW "meet up group."

The strange thing about Bob is he has never been a JW...or ever wanted to be. So why does he come to the meetings?

Bob"s wife had an affair with a "Brother"(Tom) who was in good standing." She meet Tom at work. Tom was married with a two small children. She left Bob (the worldly guy) for Tom the JW.

Tom was reproved. Tom then convinced her that only way they could be together and get married, was for her to join his religion (the JWs) which she did. They are now married...and raising Bob's two young daughters.

When the young girls see their "worldly" Father on the weekends...The girls tell their dad how "He will soon be dead, since he is not one of Jehovah's Witnesses."

I wonder were that came from?

My heart goes out to Bob...he was never in the witness Hell...but the witness hell has found him and is ripping his family apart.

The second story I'm confirming the facts on and will be posted on April 2, 2008. This is one of the sickest stories, I have ever heard in or out of the "borg" and can't wait to get everyones reaction to it.

It will blow your mind!

"By their Love you will recognized them"

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They sure love to erect barriers toward meeting the opposite sex. Unless you get the prospective mate into the cancer, you have no chance. Which serves their purpose, especially if the guy is the witless and he is still single. And then he becomes Value Destroyer Training School/Dark Ages Starter material for the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger.

If only I would have been in that position, at a time when I could see it's either the affair or the Dark Ages. I would have gone ahead with the affair--I am sure that fornication could not possibly be as serious as having any share in spreading this Dark Age cult any further than it already is. And from what I saw about Jesus, he condemned the Dark Ages spreading Pharisees solidly, but he did not condemn those doing fornication.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Even though this is April 1, I am going to really believe this story because sh$t like this happens.

They are now married...and raising Bob's two young daughters.

I feel bad for Bob and his children it cannot make him feel good. Goes to show how little time it takes and took to program Bob's children.

hope4others

• Honesty
    Honesty

Worldly people act better than JW Tom.

"But we're in da troof."

Yeah, right.

JW's are whitewashed graves.

• new boy
    new boy

The story is true.

The one I'm posting this afternoon is the one your going to have a hard time believeing in.

Its about a baby's death and much much more.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

If true, possibly, my heart goes out to the guy. Often we only have one side and see it through our anti witnoid glasses. For all we know Bob beat his wife. WHo the hell knows anymore? If not, sorry Bob. Hope they all find peace. W.Once

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Wow, that's a sad story, New Boy....way to rip the family apart.

• new boy
    new boy

Yes, there is all way two sides to every story...

I have meet "Bob" and talked to him many times he seems like a very nice man.

What was his marriage was like? I have no idea...

The story is not about the marriage but about the brain washing his daughters are getting from "Tom" and his exwife.

The man comes to my home with tears in his eyes asking me about what he can do to stop the the brain washing!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Why don't you refer him to those attorneys who specialize in jw custody cases? He may be able to get custody or at least stop the brainwashing by court order.

• new boy
    new boy

There is no law that can prevent a parent the ability to teach their children ANY religion.The parents can't loose custody just because they are teaching them to become Witness.

Last weekend his kids came over to his home. They had a easter egg hunt...they didn't really want to do it but did anyway. They took all the eggs, candy and baskets home with them. The next morning all the eggs, baskets (no candy) were sitting on his front door step.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit