Need a little JWism rule help for the ex-Mormon board.

by seven006 15 Replies latest jw friends

• seven006
    seven006

I need a little help. I began posting on an ex-Mormon board a while back and in a thread titled “just had my first beer” I made a comment that reading about Mormons having their first cup of god forbidden coffee or bottle of Satan brewed beer is just like reading about exJW’s having their fist birthday cake and Christmas tree.

http://www.postmormon.org/exp_e/index.php/discussions/viewthread/6805/

One of the people responding to my comment asked about the no birthdays and no Christmas JW club rules. I know the mind control technique and child like reasoning Rutherford pulled out of his ass for those two, but since I have been out of the club for over 20 years I forgot the scriptures he twisted and taffy pulled to come up with those “be no part of the world” rules.

I would like respond to his question in a new thread but would like to include the scripture twists as accurately as possible. Particularly the one they allude to that says something like a day of ones death being more important than the day of ones birth and the one where John’s head was served up as a party horderve at some big bad old pagan king’s birthday party.Also the one where it says god tires of mans celebrations, like he has to clean up the after party mess or something.

The Christmas one and baby Jesus wrong date for his birthday I think I can handle with out the twisted scripture reasoning and just blaming it on those damn pagans and no birthday policy. I don’t really want to go into their on again off again blood and blow job bans yet so the birthday scripture stuff will suffice for now.

The ex-Mormons are a great group and a lot of fun. The few active Mormons who visit here at JWD are as afraid of them and think all they do is spread vicious apostate lies just like the active JW’s do when they talk about this place.

The fear is strong with in them Luke.

To anyone who can help, I will greatly appreciate it. Thank you,

Dave

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Offer them some Jell-O salad. Mormons go ape-shit over Jell-O salad. I'm sure ex-Mormons still go ape-shit over Jell-O salad.

• minimus
    minimus

I won't help you corrupt Mormons too.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Dave,

How you doing, YOU OLD FART.

Steve

• seven006
    seven006

Low,

The exMo’s or PostMo’s (as they liked to be called) have made some references to Jell-O but it seems to be slanted to a Leave it to Beaver, Stepford wives scenario. I haven’t mentioned Jell-O shots to them yet. They can only handle a little bit of deprogramming at a time. Jell-O salad straight to Jell-O shots might be a little too much for them.

They call the active Mormons “Sheeple” I like that one. It fits “some” active JW’s too. They are like most of the intelligent poster on this board. They don’t hate Mormons but only feel they are good hearted people with good intentions who are blinded to anything resembling the truth about Mormonism. Much like the JW’s and even Scientologist.

Min,
    Don’t be like that. I know you love to currupt people. You still dating that really good looking hooker?

Steve,
    Old fart my ass buddy! I’m is do’n good. I think. How’s Florida? You still got some dry land there?

Now if you three jokers could back off of your computers and go back on your oxygen some really nice people can help me out.

Dave

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Mark 6:28 is the one about the head of John the Baptist. Be back wit the other.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Sorry, one more old fart (or fartess) who has to say Hi, Dave!

Big hugs,

Nina

• minimus
    minimus

Speaking of hookers, how's the ex??

Regarding my hooker, all I can say is Zoloft is wonderful. But Dave, how come everyone close to me seems to be on Z??

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

John 17:16 is the one about not being part of the world

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Then the is always this verse.

James 4:4 (New International Version)

4. You adulterous people, don't you know that friendship with the world is hatred toward God? Anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit