I'm sorry to my friends here but I've got to go back

by noni1974 20 Replies latest jw friends

• brinjen
    brinjen
    My Mom and Dad will be so proud. A son in law who is a Governing Body member a daughter who is a pioneer and bethalite and has all the good gossip. They won't mind my future husband being almost the same age as them at all.

Any day now the pairofdice earth will be here, then you can spend an eternity serving jehoba in your youthful vigor. Lots of lions to pat, apples to pick (wait, that's what caused the trouble to begin with ) and children to watch frolic in the autumn leaves.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

APRIL FOOLS!

• oompa
    oompa
    noni:I happen to think I would make a good elders wife.

Now I know it is Aprils fools............where the hell can anyone find a good elder???? Talk about an oxymoron...............oompa

• sacolton
    sacolton

I've been accepted into the Governing Body! My first action is to make all Holidays okay to celebrate.
    Then I'll vote to close the whole organization down as it is unscriptural.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Noni you almost had all the JWD single males rushing back to KH to see how quick they could become elder material!

• sacolton
    sacolton
    Noni you almost had all the JWD single males rushing back to KH to see how quick they could become elder material!

Hmmm. Wifely duties.

• Tara
    Tara

For a minute I thought you were serious. Naughty, Noni, to make me worry about you! LOL.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    I happen to think I would make a good elders wife.

Hey Noni ..... this guy says he's interested.

• JK666
    JK666

noni,

I am elder-ly, and I slept with you. Does that count?

JK

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Where's warlock? He usually does this on april fool's day!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit