Better than ZEITGEIST? Introducing the ESOTERIC AGENDA!

by What-A-Coincidence 29 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I do have a problem with Codex. It is an infringement on freedom. The idea of it being designed to starve or that its implementation could starve billions is ridiculous. Read it for yourself.

NOW Sustainable Developement on the other hand... is scary.

Too bad so many of these videos mix a bit of truth, a bit of half truth, and outright lies.

• avishai
  • SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

I wonder what date people will look to when Dec 21, 2012 passes.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Pipe smoking 50's guy is scary. O_O

• avishai
    avishai

No kidding, SL. Wanna start a business w/ me selling survival kits ala y2k? So much victim bullshit in these films. I can't succeed, so it must be a conspiracy!! Get off your ass, people!

• avishai
    avishai

SL, it's J.R "Bob" Dobbs, from a parody religion, that parodies all this illuminati stuff. Called the church of the subgenius, it's been around for a long time.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

The above posts show why I hate videos like this.

They put ridiculous stuff interspersed with truth.

Things ridiculous things like 2012 and lies about Codex Alimentarius, with truths like Agenda 21 and capitis diminutio maxima.

Makes you wonder who's side the video maker is really on?

• avishai
    avishai

Why, IP, because with the truth interspersed some look at it all as BS? On that, I agree. The idiocy on some of these movies is so bad that the idea that they are a "disinformation" campaign actually has merit.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Why, IP, because with the truth interspersed some look at it all as BS?

Yes Avi, exactly.

• Beta Male
    Beta Male

notice the lack of response from the believers. sorry i ruined your fantasy. any "seeking" active JW that is lurking might see this crap and take it for the status quo for the mentality of the average poster here.

its very counterproductive to what i hope most of us are interested in doing here; breaking the shell of fantasy and allowing these people to think critically for once. of course, the creators of these films think theyre doing the same thing, but, well, theyre not.

this film was so bad i suspect its an April Fools joke, i really do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit