Better than ZEITGEIST? Introducing the ESOTERIC AGENDA!

by What-A-Coincidence 29 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1131942400352901009

"There is an Esoteric Agenda behind every facet of life that was once believed to be disconnected. There is an Elite faction guiding most ... all ยป every Political, Economic, Social, Corporate, some Non-Governmental or even Anti-Establishment Organizations. This film uses the hard work and research of professionals in every field helping to expose this agenda put the future of this planet back into the hands of the people"

You woke up yet?

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

is there a reason why only the first 7 mins are playable?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Played full for me. Try cleaning your cache.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

cache??

Where is this?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

here is the fix: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4a1z7NLnNk

just kidding....clean out your temp. internet files

or google ccleaner then download and run

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

You think that's bad - I just got used to not deducting an hour off my clock since now its ok since i never got to turn it back at the end of summertime!

And losing %5000 per month for 4yrs is no joke but I have no allies and am indifferent!

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

This is very interesting. I was impressed!!!

Thanks for posting this. It is long, but worth watching.

Love and hugs,

Velta

• new boy
    new boy

Very good!

I agree with 95% fo it which is huge.

NEW BOY...opps I mean New Boy

• ninja
    ninja

notice they talk about alcyone?......charles taze russell would be peeing his toga in agreement with them

• Beta Male
    Beta Male

more garbage.

Look.

Grant was an officer for years before the civil war. he graduated from west point. thats why he was promoted so quickly, not because of some "illuminati bloodline" crap. he was an officer for YEARS before that war. its this kind of crappy research that makes these films such a ridiculous waste of time.

like saying Abe Lincoln's father was a Rothschild apparatchik. stupid, real stupid.

why dont you all just go back and read rutherfords rainbow books, its about the same difference to me, quality wise.

i bet these guys all own Rife devices, and radio-biolas and the like.

Oh, and ill keep a close eye out for any "Phatnom" DNA effects.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit