Don't bother recycling ... God will fix the earth

by 10p 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrXjKCd6kak

We are consuming Earths life for our lifestyle!

• MsMcDucket
  • justhuman
    justhuman

This is a very narrowminded JW attitude. For JW's they don't care about our plannet, our enviroment , pollution, global warming, recycling. All is rest upon God to fix the problems.

But is we humans that we are living on this plannet, and is depending upon us to give a better future to our children. If we continue our apathy then not much will left for this plannet.

That is why is time to start awaking up as world cittizens. Is about time to raise our voice agains those who are trying to set this New World Order. Is about time to start looking for alternative energy solutions, and they are plendy on this plannet, and get rid of the Oil Masters and their pawns (Bush and Gordons) admninstration that they are controlling the world, and they have done wars for oil, and killed millions of innocent people.

Unfortunately we have been hypnotized by the media, and we are not looking the real problems. They gave us all this goods to spend. They give us a fake world so we can forget our plannet, because they are so arrogant and they understand only one word MONEY

Exactly like the WT...their real issue is not about God's Kindom. Is about WT's domination over millions who blindly follow them. JW's are just another puzzle of the New Word Order, and they are waiting for God to change things.

• Robert7
    Robert7

This is an example where I feel like the destruction of the earth (or the people on it) is a self-fulfilling prophesy. If enough people on the Earth believe their myths, they will have a short-term view on things. Why recycle? Why conserve? Why not deforest? Who cares about the oceans? None of it matters if the Earth will soon be destroyed/replaced.

This more importantly includes those in power. Bush is a strong Evangelical with this view, and notice his short-term view on everything. Those Muslim/terrorist leaders also have a similar view. And I know that 99% of Muslims are peaceful, but the ones who are not, can do a lot of damage.

So if enough people inadvertently want the Earth to be destroyed, we just likely may make it happen.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

My attitude toward pollution is that a certain amount is actually efficient. At the point where you are destroying more value with the next unit of pollution than you are creating by generating it, that point has been reached. You could go even farther if someone else took your pollution and created new value out of it, thus recycling.

But, when they waste all that gas, paper, and energy (and polluting the earth) distributing something that is inherently capable of plunging the human race into the Second Dark Ages (and they have that goal), it is absolutely not worth the pollution and waste of resources. Not that global warming is proven, especially now that they are showing me that Mars is also warming up--however, no level of risk is justified when the product has negative value of that magnitude.

Here are some other observations I have made: The Kingdumb Hells are notoriously inefficient in keeping cool. Air conditioners are poorly maintained, often going on the fritz and running poorly. The thermostats are not good at regulating the temperature. Kingdumb Hells are the driest places on the planet. I have never seen a recycling bin at a Kingdumb Hell. People regularly pick up garbage with their Pioneer Diets. Huge amounts of gas are wasted in going to boasting sessions and out in field circus. No one says a word about environmentally friendly light bulbs and cleaners (they are too expensive, and the excess would be better in the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund).

• 10p
    10p
    In all fairness to the Borg (which I absolutely despise) I don't think they have ever espoused the view (often seen in other fundie religions) that they could pollute shamelessly and leave things in Jehovah's hands.

Yes, but actions speak louder than words. As we here all know, the Borg has a special way with words - they've never *really* said anything, in fact. Just like 1975.

I wonder if anyone can do the math ... how many square miles of forest have been torn up to print all the masses of publications that the Borg continually puts out? How many Kingom Hells have recycle bins so that the pubs can recycle their used watchtowers and old publications in? And why do JW's have a Watchtower study anyway? There is no biblical precedent for it. Whats wrong with a sunday sermon like most others? Why can't JWs preach using the bible alone? This would be more in line with bible itself anyway, and would do far less damage to the earth.

But of course, in their Machiavellian world-view, the Borg thinks they can do ANYTHING at all, if it "furthers the good news." Which includes committing harlotry with the wild beast, lying, raping the earth etc.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Wt reasoning on this used to confuse me. They said that god was going to ruin those who ruin the earth. Then, they criticised the environmental initiatives to clean up and conserve.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit