JW's are the only ones carrying out the preaching work

by odie67 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    4) jws waste time by talking at the "meeting for field service" after the prayer, sometimes taking 45 minutes to get in the car and on the road. While on the road, they spend 45 minutes knocking on the doors of people they know aren't home but out (Saturday). Then it is 45 minutes for a coffee break and maybe 15 minutes to make a "return visit" on someone that hasn't been home at that time for the last 5 Saturdays.

Those are the car groups I always tried to get into.

• flipper
    flipper

ODIE 67- Welcome to the board ! My witness daughter told me recently that , " Dad , the preaching work is coming to an end soon ! It will be brought to a stop very soon ! Now is the time to make your stand ! " It could be the witnesses are being told this by the society because as they go from door to door they are getting a lot of negative feedback about the child abuse scandals from people - so the only way to keep the witnesses from hearing more about it is for the governing body to stop them from going door to door . Bring their rank and file members under more " information control". Jeez

• bobld
    bobld

JW are the only one that are not preaching what the Bible says.They waste a lot of time and money.In the past they tried hard selling the WT/A because the pioneers could make some coffee money.

Bob

• RR
    RR

Actually, I've had my door knocked on by Mormons, Seventh Day Adventist and the local chucrh down the street. Bible Students also go door to door, but not as offen as JW's do

• Satanus
    Satanus

Basically, the bible HAS been preached the world over,, by the catholic church. When christianity became the state religion, catholic agents blasted off to blanket europe, converting it by hook or by crook. It also went to the middle east, india, africa, china, central/south and parts of north america, britain. That church has done more in the way of spreading christianity than the wt ever will.

S

Ps, the wt is the only org that preached from door to door that the generation of 1914 would not die before the end of the world.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I wonder why Catholism is practiced in so much of the world? I guess they're not "practicing the true religion". What do they think those nuns and priests are doing?

• Honesty
    Honesty
    What do they think those nuns and priests are doing?

Four Na Kate In

• Perry
    Perry

Independent Baptist Churches (not SBC) have had Saturday Witnessing for a long time. As previously brought out, so have Calvary Chapels.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit