bye for now

by One true Jesus Freak 18 Replies latest jw friends

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

JF, I'm sorry you didn't feel welcome. This place is sooo huge, and so many new ones everyday, it's hard to get to know people.

I thought it was an amazing coindence that you and bite me are in the same library, and was kinda excited to see how the whole thing would evolve. (like it is true? will they know each other? like each other? or is it going to big April's Fool's joke.

Oh well....

I've been here for 5 years and have met hundreds of people, because I traveled ....sometimes 100's of miles to meet them. Or they came to meet me. Never been disapointed...except when it was time to depart and go back to our lives. But even then I was left with wonderful memories and some great pictures....and many new friends.

I wish you all the best, come back when you're ready.

lisa

• mouthy
    mouthy

Heck, look at my post count...Never left

Hey look at my post I have "left" 4 times. Either I was "miffed" or was sick, or felt like you. Ignored. But I keep coming back because once you join we are Family!!!! Come tell Granny whats wrong. You have an e-mail ((((HUGS)))

mouthy

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I thought it might be a bad idea for you to be "outed" in the library like that. Many people are attracted to message boards because they do not feel free to be public. I even keep it DL a little bit because I do not want any bad fallout on my study conductor, who is really a sincere guy.

As for posts, I get an occasional "LMAO" or such, most seem to be ignored, and I have posted several thread killers. That's how it goes. It is great to be able to share these things, and I understand it is great therapy for those who have anguish over their sojourn in Dubdom.

• Layla33
    Layla33

One true, I do understand, when I first joined I read for a while, I don't think I ever posted anything. I was motivated to start posting after a beloved member of my family passed away who was a JW and I was confronted with issues I hadn't really thought in a long time.

Isn't life like Pluto says, "All life is flux, nothing stays the same."

Maybe right now you needed to plant seeds and when it is right to come back, you will. It's just a forum, it's not your entire world. I am sure you will come back, as I have, and you will flow in and out, like a lot of people do, I wish you the very best.

Namaste

• *summer*
    *summer*

We all feel unwelcomed or ignored at some point. But don't let this prevent you from getting all the good you can get from this forum.

If you don't feel like posting for a while...fine.

But at least, keep reading.

(((Wishing you the very best)))

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

One True

Don't be afraid, to just come and visit us once in a while. You are safe here. I myself am new here and have often felt that I am not included and or left out. It takes awhile to get to know people especially when many here are extremely incognito. I see that there are people here who do not say if they 're male or female, not even in what country they live.

I thought about quitting here at first but just hung in for a bit and then I started to really love it here. There is always something new to learn whether its JW related or just general interest. I just wanted to encourage you to try and hang in there because I can tell you in my opinion that it is worth it just for the information. There is some very nice people on here, and yes there is some NOT very nice people here. Just focus on the sincere good ones.

Velvetann

• tooktheredpill
    tooktheredpill

You'll be back!!

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I can see your point. I would be wary myself. Not that the other library visitor is of ill intent, just too much of a coincidence for my taste as well.

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit