Nipple rings could be used as a weapon

by Octarine Prince 17 Replies latest social current

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I showed my wife the article

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Now isn't that just ridiculous, can the nipple ring keep the belly ring in. Poor woman I think she is

justified to sue they humiliated her.

hope4others

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

I heard this on the news this morning and I cringed when they reported that she needed pliers to get the rings out....yikes! ....sammieswife.

• dFromTheD
    dFromTheD

I wouldnt mind being attacked with nipple rings. Im just sayin....

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Yeah, they chip your teeth!

Quirky1

• read good books
    read good books

it's all designed to make you submissive to the police state that they want to spring on americans, but first they have to take away our guns like they do in all the third world slave nations first. Give up your guns and they will be taking away more than your nipple rings, they be taking away everything you have got!

• Carmel
    Carmel

I sure wouldn't want to be on a plane with ring toting mammary glands! Never know when they might explode and tear the fuselage apart! carmel

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Carmel, Exploding mammory glands? LOL You know, I have more metal in me than Evel Knevel and I have nver set off the metal detectors. But, one time after my back surgery I hade to wear a support for my back as well as a bone growth stimulator. This stimulator consisted of a little pakage with a red & green blinking light with wires that were stuck to my back. The stimulator was attached by velcro to my support. I had to board a plane from KC to St.Louis. Once the security personnell seen my black back support vested arond my midsection with a small package with blinking lights and wires coming out of it they probably thought I was a suicide bomber. Man, they were on me like stink on sit and I was in a back room chucking everything off to prove to them I was recovering from surgery. Wow! I thought I was going to be shot or end up in a police station and miss my flight.

Quirky1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit