Some JW's are sooooo inconsiderate...

by rache31 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Some have the need to be the first in "the know" and be the first to spread it around if you didn't. It is the highlight of the day.

Hope your eye is better

lol

hope4others

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

How are the eye and pregnancy going?

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Althogh the jw's speak and preach this LOVE of god, they in all actuallity have no HUMANITY!!!They are so narrow minded and miopic that nothing else in the world exists except for this DEATH and DESTRUCTION ideology.

NMG

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    I hear tell that some non JWs and even exJWs are inconsiderate too.

That's true, but we expect that of worldly people, 'cause they don't know any better. lisa

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

To them the memorial is probably exciting. It's all they can talk about.

• chickpea
    chickpea
    To them the memorial is probably exciting. It's all they can talk about.

that.... and the special talk upcoming ( no doubt it is a "talk" with the word "special" tacked on to entertain them a wee bit)

• Sirona
    Sirona

Thanks for the congrats!

Someone said that ExJWs and NonJWs are inconsiderate too. Well yes they are. However, JWs are the ones who go around saying that they're the only true religion and they act superior to everyone else as though God is only going to save them. So that is why we are entitled to make comment when they're obviously unloving.

Sirona

• DodgedABullet
    DodgedABullet

May I add that I find many Witnesses, esecially younger ones like in their teens and early adulthood have NO social skills to speak of! They were raised in this bubble not being able to say anything that wasn't written down for them in a book or magazine, so I suppose we must forgive them if they don't know how to relate to people. I work with people with special needs and one of them has Asberger's. All I could think is how similar some of her mannerisms were to those of the sisters that were my age.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit