Anyone here collect foreign currency as a hobby?

by AK - Jeff 16 Replies latest social physical

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I would like to begin a collection - but I am not sure the best resources so that I don't get ripped off. Anyone know of a forum that discusses this hobby? I did a Google and the category is so broad I don't know where to start.

Ideas anyone?

Jeff

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Not sure, but I have a quite a few lunies and tunies that I would gladly exchange for you American $.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Not sure, but I have a quite a few lunies and tunies that I would gladly exchange for you American $.

Ok with me. I am PMing my email addy. Jeff

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Jeff - I do! I do! I collect foreign currencies, old and new. Psst! Have I got a deal for you! If you want, I'll exchange old Turkish lira for American dollars. If you give me $10,000 U.S., I'll give you 10,000 old Turkish lira. This is a one-in-a-lifetime opportunity. But act now, the offer soon expires

• Layla33
    Layla33

I am really trying to collect Euros, not so much as a hobby, but I could go for it, I haven't read too much about where to actually get them though. With the way the dollar is falling, foreign currency may come in handy.

• ninja
    ninja

I've got 50,000 new iraqi dinars......just you wait.....it will be worth $100 one day........muhahahahahahahah

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I used to collect foreign candy bars as a hobby. I still have my collection in the freezer!

• ninja
    ninja

just eat them woman....I want you to change your name to ....fat leo

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

You could get a 5 million mark note, or some other ridiculous size note from the Weimar Republic era of Germany.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Ha, in your dreams....I'm not even sure if they are still good -- I started the collection back in '99.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit