i'm being attacked from all angles

by Cordelia 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

think my family friends have been in ca hootes!! i been doing great for this past year, but made mistake of going memorial. and now being hit from all angles.

my cousin rung me she a co wife wants to study with me over the phone, help!!!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

not again cordi

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Tell her to kiss your ass.

Politely.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

say no thanks. No matter what they say, keep saying no thanks. Eventually say, how come you people can't hear me say no?

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll
    say no thanks. No matter what they say, keep saying no thanks. Eventually say, how come you people can't hear me say no?

I agree-------Say NO

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Oh gosh Cordelia - de ja vu!!!

Be polite but firm - thanks for your concern but it is not necessary.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Why study? If you don't have their lies memorized by now then you never will.

W

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Its just a wave, a fluctuation, you can ride it out just stick to your principles and also the word "No."

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Think it over real well and decide in your mind what you wish to do. Then tell them what you feel. If you want to study then do that. If not just say No To Bugs......

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Frankly, this is the problem with going to the memorial. You are just leading those who know you into believing you still believe. It gives them false hope. You know what the witnesses are like. A householder takes 1 mag at the door, or chats for a few minutes, and they are dooming themselves to be on a regular magazine route or receive return visits for the next year at least! Think about which householders are successful at getting the witnesses to leave them alone. Don't smile, don't be friendly, don't feign interest, and for god's sake, don't go to the memorial or any other meeting! Out of sight, out of mind.

Cog

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit