Retraining our WT-controlled minds - THE GAME 2

by Lady Lee 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

In all my years of kindom hall and assembly hall cleaning, I have never once seen a woman volunteer in anything but jeans. If they try to enforce that principle I suspect they will have a dire shortage of volunteers in the future.

I found this part quite informative.

When it comes to appearance and attire, the usual thing is for a man to want to look like a man and for a woman to look like a woman. For an Israelite to have acted contrary to this deep internal sense of what is fitting could have led to homosexuality. Thus the law at Deuteronomy 22:5 also opposed this sin.

Finally! Those lesbian urges I get everytime I put on a pair of pants are explained! To think, all I had to do all along was put on a pretty femine dress, and my heterosexuality would be confirmed for all to see.

Cog

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

Forget the issue of whether or not women should wear pants.

The real issue is how women are pigeonholed by the Bible and Christianity (at least the version espoused by the Dubs). There were a bunch of intelligent women in my old congregation but they were never given the opportunity, within the mechanics of the Borg's rules, to make a meaningful contribution that could have truly benefitted everyone.

Women should enjoy equal status with men, period. The Borg leadership's continuation of this absurd, antiquated, and unjust domination of women is just one more piece of evidence that they are bogus, phoney, and perverse.

I am almost finished with a law degree and I am exposed daily to women attorneys and judges who epitomize the great contribution women make to our society.

If you put the Borg's leadership in the same room with some of the women I know, without the Borg's goofy rules, they would be shitting their pants.

Sorry, just had to vent. All you women out there.....YOU GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Alex

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

As I see it, there is no reason the sisters cannot wear pants to the meetings, especially when working at the Kingdumb Hell. Even in business, they often wear dress slacks. I guess it's solely to diminish their appeal to the opposite sex (similar to those fxxxing suits that the men have to wear.

That is, aside that it is better to not go to the Kingdumb Hell at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit