How women are treated

by newbiedoobiedoo 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I'm very very pleased that I never really donated jack squat. I would say considerably less than 100 over my 25 YEARS as a witness... Plus many times I just never got around to putting the contributions in that I got in service... I never felt guilty about it because when I went out I never asked for them so I rarely got anything, and never anything of 'value' (no paper) I guess I was just a piss poor witnoid...

• lancelink
    lancelink

Controling one's wife?
    How dare those humanoids in the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger make such a demand!

wow, talk about nasty flashback, when I was reaching out for more responsibility years ago, this is exactly what the PO told
    me was the reason this time why i was not appointed.

My wife is self-sufficient in many ways, not belligerent just knows what she wants, she took the lead in starting to fade,
    she must have known something that I didn't notice until much later.

• berylblue
    berylblue

You people are fortunate lucky. You had husbands in the "truth". There's nothing lower in the congregation than a woman married to a "worldly" man - at least the single women are up for grabs. Well, let me qualify that - if you're old and single and not so good looking, you're less than dirt as well.

With no husband, I was told the "elders" were my head. Nice one. So now, in addition to the abusive sh*t I had for a husband, I had 9 meddling elders to whom I was supposed to answer.

• dinah
    dinah

Almost makes me wanna go back, marry and elder, and make their life a living hell.

• Dynamite1
    Dynamite1

There's nothing lower in the congregation than a woman married to a "worldly" man - at least the single women are up for grabs. Well, let me qualify that - if you're old and single and not so good looking, you're less than dirt as well.

This is very true. They love to treat my mom like crap because my dad is "worldly". They don't mind being nice when they need favors, though, like a good lunch after a long, hard day in service.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit