Wonderful Anti-Witness Opportunity at Work...

by AK - Jeff 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• flipper
    flipper

JEFF- Excellent job guy ! You never know if the seed of " real truth " you planted in him will grow. But he will not forget what you told him. I betcha he'll check it out. You may hear back from him someday - either way you did your part to help him ! Good job ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Good job Jeff !!

Here is my little story.

I was in Kentucky this past weekend for Easter. My grandma also came down from Ohio to attend the memorial with her brother.

My grandma and I were at the nursing home visiting her sister. As we were leaving there was a desk with a visitor's register to sign your name on. Grandma was signing her name, and I just happened to look over at another table and there were watchtower and awake magazines, also an invitation for the memorial. As grandma was signing her name I casually picked up one of the watchtowers along with the memorial invitation and folded them up and placed them in my pocket. I felt really sneaky as there was a security camera watching, also I was trying not to be noticed by grandma. There were 2 more WT magazines laing under a bible, but I wasnt able to get to them in time.

That was my good deed for the day, I felt great knowing that someone wouldnt see that memorial invitation especially.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit