Help me :-S

by slimboyfat 15 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I feel awful at the moment. There are lots of interesting threads on the go and I want to participate but I haven't got the energy. I also wrote a long post about the Sept KM but I haven't finished and it's not current any more anyway. I have a lot of pain and feel depressed. I am very bad company in real life just now (pity the ones around me) so I can't contribute much to the forum. A couple of people sent me pm's and I haven't got round to answering either so sorry about that. So I know this is very selfish, but can someone please cheer me up a bit?

Slim

• Carmel
    Carmel

Pig out on spamoni ice cream drizzled with hot fudge sauce! (((((((slim)))))))) carmel

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Thanks carmel I would love to, sadly eating nice food causes me problems as I have inflammatory bowel disease which is causing my pain. I am on a very bland diet at the moment. Pretty depressing when you can't even comfort-eat chocolate isn't it?

But thanks for the thought, if/when I get better I will do plenty of pigging out on ice cream.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

OK here you go http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=1loyjm4SOa0

Cheer up chum

Now sing along

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Hi slim, sorry to hear you are so down. Please know that you are not alone with days like that.

I would give you a Hug if I could but please Cheer up

alt

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Thanks Velvetann, and Homerovah that film's my absolute favourite.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Cheer up Saturdays done and now spring and summer are headed our way.

sea turtlereeds

hope4others

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

That's not funny...

What would Diogenes do?

OK I won't send you another pm (not) to answer...

Be better soon my friend.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

You'll feel better in the new system.

In the meantime, put the Kingdom first.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Thanks Nark, trust you to give me something to think about for the wee hours.

I'm off to bed now...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit