The Lamb

by real one 26 Replies latest jw friends

• real one
    real one

This thread is directed to believers and those with an open mind. Today is Easter! As I grow in my spirituality I cant help but think about the sacrafice that God made by allowing His son to die for our sins. I spoke with a witness about Jesus and the remark that was made kind of shocked me, it was,"all I hear about is Jesus people never talk about Jehovah." Boy what a mind set. Jesus is the reason we even have an opportunity to think about Jehovah let alone form a relationship with him. Without Jesus Jehovah will have nothing to do with us. The wages of sin is death! Romans 6:23. Had Jesus not died for us, suffered a horrible death at that we would be paying for those wages with our lives. Then not only would we be separated from God but we will also burn in hell forever. So with that information I would think Jesus would be talked about a lot. Now with all of that said do you think Jehovahs Witness will be saved? why or why not. I know that God will judge all of our hearts but base your answers according to the scriptures.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Now with all of that said do you think Jehovahs Witness will be saved? why or why not. I know that God will judge all of our hearts but base your answers according to the scriptures.

I do not understand why you are concerned about the salvation of JWs. Don't you think that you should worry about your own salvation and leave others to worry about theirs?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    This thread is directed to believers and those with an open mind.

Is it your implication that someone who is atheist cannot have an open mind? I have an open mind. Show me proof of God's existence and I will believe.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Prove to me first the existance of HELL, where we are all going to burn forever, then we'll discuss salvation by a man that you say is our salvation.

Always preaching, show us proof.

NMG

• real one
    real one

open mind

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

You DARE speak of an open MIND? Jw's and born agains are some of the most NARROW, closed minded people I have ever met. Now if you wish to discuss this in an open minded manner, let's put aside doctrine and myth and speak from a factual base.

If you want to discuss scriptural dogma and doctrine, this thread will go on forever, I hope not.

There is no doubt in my factual, reallity based mind that there will be many who MAY want to debate you here.

Always preaching, show us factual proof of whence you preach.

NMG

• choosing life
    choosing life

I don't ever worry about whether others will be "saved". It is not my decision and never will be. I don't see where condemning people to a fiery hell has anything to do with having an open mind. Do you?

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Not meaning to desert you at this heated moment, but I have other things to do today. I'll look in on this later.

Have a nice day all.

NMG

• real one
    real one

don't ever worry about whether others will be "saved". It is not my decision and never will be. I don't see where condemning people to a fiery hell has anything to do with having an open mind. Do you?

i cant condemn anyone to anything thats God's business. I was just wondering about if the jw will be saved as they claim to be and do the scriptures justify their claim. This is all speculation of coures because we know who the judge is but I just wanted some dialog. As a christian i do care about other peoples salvation. i know i cant save anyone but at least i can make the info available to them so that they may choose.

• anewme
    anewme

I think who gets saved and who doesnt is going to surprise everyone.

We are so small and puny in our understanding and mercy. We suppose
    God is like us?
    Do we think he will save and destroy who we tell him to?

Ha!

It will be very interesting to see who God really loves wont it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit