Sharing my sad news with you

by Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Pioneer:

I am absolutely in shock. This is just so horrificly evil. My heart and soul aches for you and your family and your tragic loss. May your cherished memories of his precious life bring you comfort.

With you in your sadness and tears,

MJNM

• PinTail
    PinTail

I send my fellow feeling to you at this time, I too lost my daughter two years ago and received a cold face from the Witness’s in my area and from those who knew her most. You will see your dear one again in due course, it is knowing this fact in my case also is what sustains me with such an on slot of pain as this when it overcame me. Please when the time is proper for you, please read this tender encouragement that in my case was a blessing after my dear daughter’s death:

"Have you lost a child in death? If so, a very special consolation is given you in the Bible, and assurance that your child will return, that you will actually hold your darling in yours arms again, never to die anymore." Losing our children will no longer be possible in the kingdom now dawning, because it is written in Isaiah 65:20 (Revised Version), "No more shall there bein it an infant that lives but a few days." In Isaiah 11:9 that time is shortly coming – "They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain (Kingdom)." I remember this scripture, when our soul becomes restless because of grief? There is a wonderful source of rest available in Matthew 11:28 to 30, the words of Jesus: "Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am

meek and lowly in heart, and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." In 1 Peter 5:7 God invites you to relieve yourself of your cares – "Casting all your cares upon him, for he cares for you." And in Psalm 55:22, "Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee." Be assured by Psalm 34:18; "The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart." Let God’s sure promise of the resurrection of your loved one be your strength and hope. When we seek to trust in our father Jehovah

he knows just what you and me and everyone are now going though. Jesus tells us, in Matthew 10:29 to 31, that not even a sparrow falls to the ground without your Heavenly Father’s notice, and that you are far more valuable to him than many sparrows. And to indicate how intimately he knows you, and how closely he enters into your sorrows, he says: "The very hairs of your head are all numbered"! Remember this scripture "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former things are passed away."

From someone who has been there.

Shane

http://www.chicagobible.org/

• delilah
    delilah

This is so tragic. So evil...my sincere condolences to you and your family.

• llbh
    llbh

I am so sorry for your loss, to lose a child at any age is sad.

Regards

David

• blondie
    blondie

So sad to hear this news. I hope that these people are punished and other children are protected from them.

Love, Blondie

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I just read your posting. Many condolences to you - wow - I don't know what to say.

Peace to you in this time of terrible moments.

Jeff

• Mary
    Mary

Holy Christ. I am sitting here absolutely stunned at this. How in god's name could anyone do that to a baby??? If the sitters are guilty of murdering your nephew, I hope someone merits out some 'justice' to these scum-sucking pigs and I don't mean in a court of law either.

Pioneer Spirit, I'm so sorry for your loss.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I'm very, very sorry.

• carla
    carla

I am so sorry for your loss.

As for your father's response, it just boggles my mind when jw's behave that way.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Such a horrible tragedy, Im so sorry for your loss. Shame on him for using this tragedy as a way to preach to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit