Sharing my sad news with you

by Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit 69 Replies latest jw friends

• dawg
    dawg

I'm sorry words are all I can offer... but I am really sorry this happened to you.

• Grammy
    Grammy

Please accept my deepest sympathy, how horrible for you and your family.

Sandi

• belbab
    belbab

Pioneer,

The infant boy, Easton Lee, was found deceased in the early morning hours at a home near HappyValley Road and 32nd Avenue.

Happy Valley Road,

What irony!

I too, was born on a Happy Valley Road, many years ago.

I share your sadness, a returning echo across across Happy Valley.

My wife return from the paper box down by our road from which with the paper, was a crinkled pamphlet that had been stuffed in the box.

The title: NO GREATER LOVE WAS EVER SHOWN,

By whom was it shown, and how?

Love demonstrated in the Past, sadly lacking in the present.

belbab, sharing.

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

I'm so very sorry for your loss. What a horrific tragedy.

GGG

• free2think
    free2think

I'm so sorry for your loss Pioneer Spit.

• Sirona
    Sirona

This is absolutely awful and unthinkable! I'm so sorry for you and your family having to deal with this tragedy.

Sirona

• flipper
    flipper

PIONEER SPIT- My wife and I are horrified at your loss and deeply saddened for you. I hope justice comes in a swift way against the perpetrators of this crime ! Sincerely, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• Gregor
    Gregor

A tragedy like this is, unfortunately, irresistable for JW's trying to exploit peoples grief. I've done it, once. It has been done to me. As an elder, I quietly refused to participate in cemetary raids on Memorial day. Remember the tactic endorsed by the GB to scan obituaries and send letters to loved ones of the deceased? This is tacky Bible salesman crap.

The death of a child is just about the worst thing I can imagine. So sorry.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I am sorry to hear of your loss. Some people are monsters! How can they do that to a baby!?

• Soledad
    Soledad

This is a horrible tragedy. My hope is that those involved are prosecuted and sentenced to the fullest extent of the law.

That being said, what your father did on the phone, although in poor taste, was just his way of coping.

"forgive them, for they know not what they do."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit