Do you believe we are alone (Aliens, God and Angels)?

by Layla33 20 Replies latest jw friends

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I am alone a lot - like for the last 96 hrs - and so I do believe it!

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

Press representative to Dick Cheney POINT blank question: Sir have you been briefed on the question of Ufo's?

Dick Cheney: "If i had been briefed on Ufo's, I wouldn't been able to talk about it."..next question....

• Layla33
    Layla33

I found this interesting information on the net. Watch it if you can:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

• Gregor
  • Gregor
    Gregor

I give up. This reply page is seriously screwed up. I've written a couple of BRILLIANT replys that disappeared into space. It will not post a picture. This might not go through either.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

If you believe in evolution you are pretty much forced to accept a universe teaming with life - much of it pretty smart and cleverer than us.

Always strikes me as funny that we keep looking for microbial evidence of life when evolution categorically states that should microbes exist then complex life must evolve no matter how hostile the environment given enough time. We should simply look for advanced life since its all we'd really care about.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I would be amazed if humans were the only intelligent life in the universe. I also would not be a bit surprised if an extraterrestrial intelligence is already here observing us on earth, but I seriously doubt they arrived here on a space craft. That would be the hard and inefficient way of exploring the universe.

If extraterrestrials are here observing us, they would look more like a stone or some other inanimate object just sitting there on the ground or under the ocean. At the molecular level the stone (meteor) would have a network of nano computers and sensors and would communicate with other such devices using instantaneous quantum communications. The alien civilization would simply launch a few hundred from a planet and after a hundred thousand years a few of them will eventually reach other planets. With the quantum communication system they will all be able to instantaneously communicate with each other throughout the universe.

Keep repeating this process over a few million years and these extraterrestrials will have explored thousands of star systems.

Given sufficient technology one could even "upload" one's mind into one of these devices and sit there observing a planet, then, instantaneously, transfer one's mind to another device on another planet. A few of these "stone" devices could even be made to construct other machines by assembling atoms and molecules. If you transferred your mind to a planet that looked interesting you could then use the host stone device to construct an insect like device so you could scurry around exploring... the possibilities are endless.

The real kicker is that humans will have this kind of technology by the end of this century.

• Layla33
    Layla33

Elsewhere, did you get a chance to watch some of video I left?

There are people pretty high up that are de-classifying highly classified information.

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

Life on Earth began soon after the temperature dropped enough to allow the existence of liquid water, approximately 3.5 Billion years ago. The chemical components of life are found almost everywhere, even in the cores of comets. This suggests that life will occur anywhere conditions are right. So it would be statistically improbable that we find ourselves alone in the universe.
    Odds are, life of one form or another will be found on every world with moderate temperatures and liquid water. At the very least, further exploration of Mars will reveal traces of former life, if not living organisms themselves.
    Not sure if intelligent life has ever visited Earth but Zecheriah Sitchin has written many books on the subject.
    His ideas seem like bad science to me because they require an inhabited planet which travels far beyond the orbit of Pluto, without freezing its atmosphere.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

There are millions upon millions of planets out there. To think we are alone in this infinite universe is a little presumptious. I believe there is intellectual life out there, what and who they are I couldn't say.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit