If all JW's could talk openly......

by JH 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

"Hey, do you have a cigarette that you could give me?

• yknot
    yknot

The lack of love

Rules, rules, and rules about rules.

What their kids are majoring in at the local university

Stock tips, and other retirement ideas while hitting the links on a Saturday morning.

Dogma versus what the Bible actually says. (not really admitting past errors but only blaming R&F or lying to cover-up transgressions)

The U.N. membership and all the other no-no doubts.

So basically all the stuff that starts with "Don't repeat this but........" or "between you and me I don't......"

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

I think most would still want to stay in but a lot would start talking about the guilt and pressure, the Pharisaical rules for everything and the CRAZY work load.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Become a Famous Grouse?

Go out with a bang!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Were going to have so much fun at the quick build next week!

• Honesty
    Honesty

"I'm so thankful that Jehovah has provided the Faithful Slave to keep us on the road to life."

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They would discuss things that would open each other's eyes, and pretty soon the Tower would come down.

• chickpea
    chickpea
    Honesty: "I'm so thankful that Jehovah has provided the Faithful Slave to keep us on the road to life."

i concur absolutely that "most" would say this ^^^

however, it can be hoped a large minority would say "i shoulda took the red pill"

• megaflower
    megaflower

no matter how much I serve whole souled to Jehovah the slave still asks if I can do more.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Almighty God, I knocked on a 100 doors tonight, are you proud of me?

Something that I never quite got amidst the other 6 billion - that god was smiling at me with sore knuckles!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit