Ok, this is a little odd for me...just need a little advice

by A-Team 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• A-Team
    A-Team

...there is a young lady at my workplace, who is a JW, and is sending the obvious signs that she at least has interest in me...even know that I will be a minister 'of the devil's church', as JWs call it, as of June. I'm not going to lie, I think she's cute, and if she wants to talk, I would do it. One of my major questions is this: If I am not a JW, why would she have any intrest in a person that is apart of 'Satan's System'?

• Honesty
    Honesty

She may be trying to save you from being destroyed because of your faith in Jesus instead of putting faith in the organization she belongs to.

• A-Team
    A-Team

....good point. Find out her true intentions before I make any moves. Why I didn't think of that?

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Basically , human attraction is able to transcend all else! She may have her own doubts! If you fancy her then maybe get to know her and see her state of mind! Then give it time and see if it wavers - JWs will usually have dual guilt psychologies attuned to what seems natural and what brainwashung has grafted onto them! So play it by your gut feeling and see how it goes - you may help her overcome some of her problem in the short and long term whether or not you ever stick together! Do as you will and harm none! But I advise you not to get her pregnant since you will be in a different ball park for the rest of your life!!

• The Last Nephilim
    The Last Nephilim

Females in the JW organization are convinced from birth that finding a good JW man to marry is next to impossible (women FAR outnumber men in this religion), so sometimes the women go outside. She may be attracted to your reverence for God, and might be concluding in her own mind that "at least he believes in God and displays fruitage of the spirit in his personality". Of course, all too often some women think they can change a man, too!

• Rosie Angel
    Rosie Angel

I agree with R. Crusoe here!! When I met my fiance, I was still a faithful dubbie, but I guess I realized that I loved my English heathen more than their Jehovah. And why wouldn't I prefer a kind, intelligent, thoughtful man over a spoiled selfish egomaniac who threatens to smite me over trifles but ultimately does nothing?

• HSS1971
    HSS1971

I'd say if shes into you, not trying to convert you, go for it. JW women have a rep for being disease free. Ask her on a date. Maybe you'll get lucky.

• tryingtounderstandjws
    tryingtounderstandjws

when you say FAR outnumber, how FAR 2 to 1, 4 to 1, 10 to 1 ?

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

My congo it's about 3 to 1. And the chicks are pretty hot. The guys are mostly so-so. :-)

• tryingtounderstandjws
    tryingtounderstandjws

when it gets 5 to 1 give me a call

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit