Any XJW's in Cape Town?

by dh 12 Replies latest jw friends

• dh
    dh

Hi, been a while since I posted here, I wondered if there were any XJW's on here in Cape Town, South Africa?

dh

• chikikie
    chikikie

watch out dh SIRONA might accuse you of being a pro witness trying to convert ex jws back into the witnesses

• dh
    dh

really, i've no idea why... do tell?

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Hey it's dh- It's nice to see you're still alive and well

• dh
    dh

hi misanthropic, yes i'm still alive, been a mad couple of years, been out of touch, not been on here for quite a while... how are you doing?

• chikikie
    chikikie

check out this thread and you'll know why.....

It looks like I will become an elder this week!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Yeah it's been awhile, a long time. PM me your email, I'd love to catch up with you. I'll stop hijacking your thread now ;-)

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Chickikie.............After that nice pm you sent me this morning I CAN"T believe that you brought that up!!!Why can't you just drop that crap about Serona???

Dh....didn't mean to step on yur thread...

NMG

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

OH HEY !! I love your town. My ex was from Capetown and we visited there a few years back. Loved Table Mt. The Warf, Beautiful country. She lived in Belleville growing up. Tiger Valley Mall, WOW SO modern!!! I was very impressed, save for the abstract poverty surrounding all the beauty.

NMG

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Hi!

Nice to see another Saffa on the board. Agent Smith and Mrs Smith are from CT as far as I know. I live in Joburg.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit