A lot of talk about Politics lately

by Wordly Andre 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I was just wondering how many here actually vote? How many plan to vote for the first time?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Yours truly. Not for the first time.

I voted in school board and tax referendums while a JW.

Sylvia

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

I'm registered as an Independent in Pennsylvania. We have closed elections and therefore I cannot vote in the primaries. I will be voting in the General elections.

• JeffT
    JeffT

When we started our exit in 1988 one of the first things my wife and I did was register to vote. It was the first time ever for her, and the first time since 1972 for me. Quite an experience.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I voted in Novemeber for the first time. I've voted twice now. (Ahem .. for Hillary)

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Renee, good for you how did it feel to do it for the first time? Were you nervous? By the way I registered back when I was 18 and have voted pretty much in all the major elections since.

• DJK
    DJK

I registered to vote when my wife and I purchased our first home five years ago. I registered Independant.

We follow our TOWNIE candidates and vote at town meetings. Believe me these guys can't hold a candle to Spanky and the gangs women haters club.

This year will be my second Presidential election, this year I voted for McCain in the primary.

I see this country going into a deep economical crisis that will continue past the elections. I think the candidates that are running for office are incapable of helping the situation and we may be in trouble until 2013. IMO.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I put up FREEWAY Banners

I voted for NON NEW WORLD ORDER SHILLS

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I've been voting since I escaped the tower in 83, I voted for Ron Paul when he was a libertarian, I voted for Ross Perot. I voted for Karey, I voted for Gore. I supported Kucinich.

As you can see voting doesnt work for me.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Vote for Pedro

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit