Anyone Here from Wisconsin?????

by superman 11 Replies latest jw friends

• superman
    superman

Looks like a few of you here are from Wisconsin! If your from Wisconsin(but want to keep your ID secret cause you are still in the org) feel free to send me a private message. Maybe one day we can have a great big apostafest in the great "cheese" state. Anyone else here live in the mid-west close to Wisconsin???

• kls*
    kls*

I am in WI, between Oconomowoc and Hartford.

Psssst , watch folks try to say Oconomowoc.....lol

• superman
    superman

KLS, I used to go to Ocononmowoc all the time and visit friends. I like to call it the OC! That's a really nice area of the state. It sounds like your husband is still in, you don't have to post names, but do you have any kids that are in???? I'm just wondering if I might know them!

• jgnat
    jgnat

For the bold, there's also Frappr Maps.

http://www.frappr.com/xjws

I see a couple have signed up in Wisconsin.

• jgnat
  • Gopher
    Gopher

<<- your neighbor to the west / northwest (depending on which part of Wisc. you are in).

A couple of us Minnesotans came over to a great aposta-beer-cheese fest last summer. We ate a lot, and did all the usual things apostates do --- orgies, drink till you puke, ritual child sacrifices, etc.

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

Around 1970, my wife and I lived in Antigo for about 2 years. I often think about the hospitality and friendships we enjoyed there, both in the congregation and in "the field." Great cheese country!

fjtoth

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Greetings, superman. Born and raised a cheesehead. I'm in the Madison area right now.

• carla
    carla

Another Wisconsinite here. Can you believe more snow!!! aaaaagh! enough already!

• kls*
    kls*
    KLS, I used to go to Ocononmowoc all the time and visit friends. I like to call it the OC! That's a really nice area of the state. It sounds like your husband is still in, you don't have to post names, but do you have any kids that are in???? I'm just wondering if I might know them

Ya the husband is still a Duh and i got my kids unDuh when they were pretty young ,before their teens. We attended Brookfield Duh land over 25 years ago when we lived in Milwaukee.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit